• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harris with the blatant thuggery

Jazz desperate and frustrated

Harris was mad he bit on the walk the dog, the piece of shit

*sigh* this is the thing I feared most about Utah; they won't be afraid to tap into the dark arts

BobLoblaw

Banned
Ok. I have to admit it. That was a great quarter for the Jazz. So far, the WC playoffs have been infinitely better than the EC playoffs.

Spurs had an uncharacteristically bad defensive rebounding and shooting half, but the Jazz were playing Howard and Carrol and hopefully won't do that in the second half.

Kobe v Jordan talk

Like seriously

And now they are gonna recap the Durant shot

Holy shit

I fucking hate this network

Why is my cable money going to them

Turner should just make a sports channel of its own and blow these motherfuckers out of the water

TylerD

Why can't all the games be on TNT? I can't stand these ESPN ass clowns.

TCB, I don't think they mentioned the OKC/DAL game during thAt halftime break either. Terrible.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I'm still really sad about the Rose injury. I hope the team can make a nice run to try to get to the ECF, but it'd be bittersweet. The whole franchise has changed in the blink of an eye.

With that said, other than the Bulls, I'm rooting for the Lakers, Mavs, Celtics, and Thunder (yeah, I know thunder/mavs is contradictory). Jumping on those bandwagons right now to give myself some sort of hope for the Finals.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm still really sad about the Rose injury. I hope the team can make a nice run to try to get to the ECF, but it'd be bittersweet. The whole franchise has changed in the blink of an eye.

With that said, other than the Bulls, I'm rooting for the Lakers, Mavs, Celtics, and Thunder (yeah, I know thunder/mavs is contradictory). Jumping on those bandwagons right now to give myself some sort of hope for the Finals.
The problem with Rose's injury is that it may cripple the franchise. I'm talking worst case scenario but if this guy can't adapt to a new play style, then it puts the Bulls in a terrible position, considering he just signed a huge extension.

As far as these playoffs go, I hope the Bulls don't just become dejected, and stop even trying. Also, Bulls fans have to stop trying to blame everyone else, and realize that this is Thibs' fault. Yes, it was a freak accident, but as the coach, you have to try to minimize the chances for this to happen, and having a guy in who has had injury problems all season when there is barely a minute left in the game and you're up double digits, then something's wrong. I don't think he should be fired anymore, but he needs to change his coaching style.

Diaw is such an amazing defender

and he can run the break off the steal

Kawhi and Danny missing open shots but at least theyre taking them. Much better aggressiveness. I bet Pop got in dat ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom