• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

Blaming Thibs is dumb and treasonous. It's just as likely that Young Rose tears his ACL in game 2. Maybe even more so, since he'd be playing for longer than the final 1:30 or whatever it was.

An ACL tear like that is not a result of wear and tear. It's simply a freak injury. It could have just as easily happened during the first game of the season. Rose missed like 20 friggin games anyway, it's not like they forced him out there every game and every back to back to back.

Theres still no excuse for Rose to be out there. The past injuries are the main reason why but still you sit star players in meaningless minutes to prevent freak injuries. Like I said no excuse. Hell didn't the bulls FO have a big snafu with the coaching staff for minutes on injured players a couple years ago?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
With Shumpert out the knicks are hurting for ball handlers. So I'm not surprised they are trying to get him back.
Rush him back. Because he's been so effective against the Heat in the past. Surely he'll push them over the top.

What could possibly go wrong?

Emwitus

4003675_460s.jpg

Got this from prelude00 on realgm lol.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Has anybody seen that indian guy that usually sit behind the TV commentators? I always remember him every year at the Spurs playoff games lol

MATT BONNER HAS HIT 3 3 POINTER'S IN THE SAME NBA PLAYOFF GAME.

I don't know how to deal with the possibility that Bonner maybe useful to us in the playoffs this year.

Utah has to get at least one game.

Right?

We will be lucky to sneak one in Utah.

Our coach is a moron that has done nothing to get our young guys ready for the playoffs.

We also need to pick up a PG. I'm so glad we made the playoffs. Losing in the first round is great experience for our young guys who barely get minutes as it is.

Cipherr

Linsanity

NY determined to kill their savior.

:lol they should put up his statline against the Heat. I dont fully understand the hurry to get him back in a game against the Heat of all teams. I dont think anyone shut him down the way they did.

But OTOH, you cant have JR Smith bringing the ball up the court soo....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom