• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Diaw is such an amazing defender

and he can run the break off the steal

Kawhi and Danny missing open shots but at least theyre taking them. Much better aggressiveness. I bet Pop got in dat ass

Diaw is one of the most underrated defenders in the league. Even in fatboy status.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
The problem with Rose's injury is that it may cripple the franchise. I'm talking worst case scenario but if this guy can't adapt to a new play style, then it puts the Bulls in a terrible position, considering he just signed a huge extension.

As far as these playoffs go, I hope the Bulls don't just become dejected, and stop even trying. Also, Bulls fans have to stop trying to blame everyone else, and realize that this is Thibs' fault. Yes, it was a freak accident, but as the coach, you have to try to minimize the chances for this to happen, and having a guy in who has had injury problems all season when there is barely a minute left in the game and you're up double digits, then something's wrong. I don't think he should be fired anymore, but he needs to change his coaching style.

Yeah, I completely blame Thibs as well. Bench plays better Defense than the starters, so once it was over a 15 point lead with less than 3 to go, should've subbed them out. Hope he learns, but somehow, I doubt it.

untitled-6hqkdx.gif

BOOM

I like this big lineup so much more!! granted we still lose but why give Howard and caroll playoff experience?? Favors and the young guys need it.

Corbin is such a fucking goon

Yeah, I completely blame Thibs as well. Bench plays better Defense than the starters, so once it was over a 15 point lead with less than 3 to go, should've subbed them out. Hope he learns, but somehow, I doubt it.

Blaming a freak non-contact knee injury on the coach is silly. But if you guys wanna fire Thibs then other teams would be more than happy to pick him up.

SamuraiX-

Wow at that Manu pass. lol

Blaming a freak non-contact knee injury on the coach is silly. But if you guys wanna fire Thibs then other teams would be more than happy to pick him up.

Thibs knew Rose was struggling with injuries this season, a LOCKOUT season no less, and he continued to play him every game like he was back fresh from a summer of rest.

The injury's on Thibs. No way around it, really.

No, its not. There was absolutely no reason for Rose to be out there, not one. Especially considering the season that he has had. Part of coaching is managing too.

Tom Penny

Even Nike shoe designers know Rose got hurt for choosing Adidas

You got one guy only getting stronger, and one guy breaking down before our very eyes. You chose poorly Pooh... #shouldasignedwithNIKE #GWS

Wow at that Manu pass. lol

Thibs knew Rose was struggling with injuries this season, a LOCKOUT season no less, and he continued to play him every game like he was back fresh from a summer of rest.

The injury's on Thibs. No way around it, really.

An ACL tear like that is not a result of wear and tear. It's simply a freak injury. It could have just as easily happened during the first game of the season. Rose missed like 20 friggin games anyway, it's not like they forced him out there every game and every back to back to back.

Srsly

Banned
An ACL tear like that is not a result of wear and tear. It's simply a freak injury. It could have just as easily happened during the first game of the season. Rose missed like 20 friggin games anyway, it's not like they forced him out there every game and every back to back to back.

It could easily be a result of playing too many minutes after sitting out for a while instead of slowly building minutes up, which is what they should have done with Rose in the first round. Even if the injury had nothing to do with Rose being deconditioned, playing your best players in a game that is already decided is just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom