• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, he can shoot, that doesnt make him a really good player.

lol dismissive all-world shooting ability like its a commodity. Teams are deathly afraid whenever the ball swings to him; shit you can even hear it with the crowds.

But unlike previous years, hes made himself valuable even when his shots not falling. The hustle, the positional defense, and his utter lack of mistakes will be there every game.

Good win. We basically did what we've done all season. Nice to see JAX and Diaw step up but it was the Tony & Tim show most of the night.

The Splitter injury is going to be pivotal. Maybe not for this series but definitely against MEM if they beat the Clips.

Good win. We basically did what we've done all season. Nice to see JAX and Diaw step up but it was the Tony & Tim show most of the night.

The Splitter injury is going to be pivotal. Maybe not for this series but definitely against MEM if they beat the Clips.

I'm hoping that the two days off between name and game 2 and in between game 3 will help him.

Bishman

If Dallas loses the series to OKC, I'm cheering for the Spurs to represent the Western Conference. I hate the Spurs with a passion but have respect for them and Popvich. They are the only hope to beat the Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom