• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, hes a piece of shit. No remorse at all for that elbow.

Apparently his mom went to the locker room after and scolded him. Didn't do much I see, not that I'm surprised.

You really need to stop.

You have no room to call other people pieces of shit after busting on a girl with cancer and then defending Bowen's weak delusional "I'm not dirty" dirty ass.

dream

Seriously though, sometimes you forget what a good looking dude Gallo is because his games are never on national TV.

exarkun

still dont see why people think the elbow was bad...

when Laimbeer was rough and nasty, its "man why cant we have that back" and now its "man artest is such a bad bro!". Love kicked Scola in the face and got two games but even flopping Scola didn't act like he had a concussion.

thats smfh worthy.

And I love how physical the lakers/denver is.

Gallo and Faried are going to be nightmare match ups all series long for us. Faried is way too athletic for Gasol, and Gallo is too big for our SFs.

Gabyskra

Banned
Gallo and Faried are going to be nightmare match ups all series long for us. Faried is way too athletic for Gasol, and Gallo is too big for our SFs.

After all those disappointing games, I'm really looking forwards to the Nuggets Lakers series. Quite a few interesting storylines.

And noone cares what he thinks.
Everyone should ignore him.
can we change his name to white elephant?

tumblr_li6neizJ3w1qaejml.gif

Stop being so insular man, you're hurting my feelings :(

I thought we were all carebear fun time now. I'm just enjoying the game bro why can't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom