• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up, missed the sixers and boston games. This series looks like its going to be decided in game 7.

untitled-329l4a.gif

I was waiting for this.

*bookmarked*

Owzers

Anyone notice how nobody wants to shoot the ball and they just give it back to Kobe again and again?

edit: *looks above*

Maddocks

because the lakers players talk the big talk then when shit goes bad, they revert back to kobe asking him to do all the work.

mike brown being the shit coach he is allows it and tells them to give it to kobe and get out of his way.

linsivvi

Kobe sucks? Denver fans are blind.

because the lakers players talk the big talk then when shit goes bad, they revert back to kobe asking him to do all the work.

mike brown being the shit coach he is allows it and tells them to give it to kobe and get out of his way.

Funny how ONE Laker talked shit and you blame it on all the players.

Just like how people blame the entire Laker age for a couple of erratic posters.

NBA GAF culture.

BobLoblaw

Banned
You know, I thought the Lakers were gonna get embarrassed in the Thunder series, but it's already happening. Their egos have gotta be in shambles by now.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Hate to be the one to defend Mike Brown.. but the Lakers are pretty much uncoachable by anyone not named Phil Jackson or Pat Riley at this time.. I would like to get a better gauge of Mike Brown with a young team that wants to be coached..

LuchaShaq

Banned
Just caught up on DVR.

Kobe suspended game 7 if he threw up his fists artest style instead of the fake nice guy routine.

Smart move.

Also come the fuck on Lakers age.

Kobe shoots them out of a game? "God cmon pau why you such a pussy shooting 65%"

Kobe shooting well and teammates fucking up "Why is Kobe the only one who can shoot?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom