• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did they change this doritos loco commercial? it used to say "SO BOMB!" says whoever. now its something else. they probably got complaints but i have started saying SO BOMB! in my everyday conversations so thank you taco bell

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Even if kobe was going for the ball, he it him in the back of the head while airborne. That's a flagrant, and a lesser player probably would have gotten a flagrant 2 for it.

I don't understand how the Lakers played so hard the final 5 minutes last game and showed how to get the series back and then came out tonight with the same lazy-ass effort to start both halves.

Kobe's the only one playing hard and smart and he's barely able to move...

Even if kobe was going for the ball, he it him in the back of the head while airborne. That's a flagrant, and a lesser player probably would have gotten a flagrant 2 for it.

no, no it's not. It was because he got fouled by 2 guys in different spots. If it was just one, it would have been a regular foul.

PBY

Banned
why did they change this doritos loco commercial? it used to say "SO BOMB!" says whoever. now its something else. they probably got complaints but i have started saying SO BOMB! in my everyday conversations so thank you taco bell
I love you fmt- but so bomb sounds dumb as hell.

Just woke up, missed the sixers and boston games. This series looks like its going to be decided in game 7.

untitled-329l4a.gif

the guys voice in that commercial really bugs me

i cant see his face but i want to punch it

lets just be honest with ourselves and say if it was faried hitting kobe that way he would be out of the game with a flagrant 2

Canuck76

Banned
Lakers really have to minimize the damage being done in these bursts coming out of the half. If they do that and stick with it they can still grind closer. But they can't come out sloppy

Would have been cool if OT2 could have waited until the second round if the Lakers lose this series.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Close-out games are kind of easy Would have been a great title.

WBHAT DID PAU EVEN DO THAT ENTIRE DEFENSIVE POSSESSION. BYNUM BLOCKS, RAMON STRIPS, PAU STANDS STILL DOING NOTHING TWO FEET AWAY

I am going to break something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom