• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Lmao nice of looking at the box score and not the game

stats tell everything lol iverson was a good defensive guy cause he had so many steals derp

Since he was given consistent playing time the best way to figure out if Bynum was giving a shit has been if he has been blocking shots and grabbing boards. Just because he made a dumb comment to the media doesn't mean he isn't playing well/giving a good effort.

Matador defense like stuff McGee in his face 2 sec ago, his alteration of McGee's stupid floaterish thing halfway through the first quarter. The two-three shots of harrington that he either blocked or altered....

linsivvi

lol you only need one player in the spotlight to speak for the team.. AB took it on himself to make those statements as a Laker..

This is what Kobe said in the same ESPN article:

"Patience and intelligence," Kobe Bryant said. "You just really have to take the time to execute and also come out with the right energy to carry a game."

"Sometimes when teams come out and jump out to quick start or gain confidence, it can be a real drag," Bryant said. "Hopefully that won't be the case (Tuesday)."

So no, but of course when a dumbass said something like that, you want to highlight it. Just don't blame everyone else. Bynum speaks for nobody but himself only.

Branduil

I think Bynum thought that the Nuggets would do what the Lakers did last year.

Nuggets should probably be careful in these last 12 minutes to watch out for flying elbows.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Bynum hasn't been bad in this game. not good, but not bad.

It's everyone but him and Kobe. The Bynum hate is fucking stupid. Besides him opening his mouth, of course.

It's like saying the LBJ hate is stupid besides him being a douche

Bynum hasn't been bad in this game. not good, but not bad.

It's everyone but him and Kobe. The Bynum hate is fucking stupid. Besides him opening his mouth, of course.

Maybe if you are only looking at the boxscore.

His defense has been comically bad.

Though I agree hes not the worst Laker. Pau is pretty embarrassing right now.

LOL No. Bynum has been awful. Matador defense.

on who? his men, MozGov and McGee are 3/9 for 6 points and 7 rebounds. Bynum has 16 boards and 4 blocks. he's the only one even helping on defense.

He's the only player to even show up on defense. People are hating on him because it's easy. Pau's been the problem among the 2.

Ramon, barnes, Blake, etc not taking and making shots killing their offense along with Pau being terrible.

Maybe if you are only looking at the boxscore.

His defense has been comically bad.

Though I agree hes not the worst Laker. Pau is pretty embarrassing right now.

Comically bad on who? Faried is killing Pau, not Bynum.

Emwitus

on who? his men, MozGov and McGee are 3/9 for 6 points and 7 rebounds. Bynum has 16 boards and 4 blocks. he's the only one even helping on defense.

He's the only player to even show up on defense. People are hating on him because it's easy. Pau's been the problem among the 2.

Ramon, barnes, Blake, etc not taking and making shots killing their offense along with Pau being terrible.

Are we watching the same game? Or are you only looking at the boxscore?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So no, but of course when a dumbass said something like that, you want to highlight it. Just don't blame everyone else. Bynum speaks for nobody but himself only.

That is a part of playing for a team..

You think Karl said in the Nuggets lockerroom "Now remember only AB said the dumb shit.. but let's get up for this game."

You put on a uni and you are that team..

linsivvi

I'm going to take a page from Bulls fans and start a TBI.

Trade Bynum Initiative.

Who's in?

That is a part of playing for a team..

You think Karl said in the Nuggets lockerroom "Now remember only AB said the dumb shit.. but let's get up for this game."

You put on a uni and you are that team..

That's why I am starting the TBI. He's poison.

Emwitus

We should trade bynum now while his value is high. To be honest, i'd rather keep pau than bynum. Combined with deron williams or some other savvy point gaurd we can rock.

JoeFu

Banned
Too bad Brewer isn't on the Mavs anymore :( he'd have a chance to play a bunch next year! Nice to see him doing well though.

Are we watching the same game? Or are you only looking at the boxscore?

I'm watching. I'm trying to figure out if some of y'all are. He's literally the only player playing any help defense. He's the only big rebounding. He's shut down his man.

Can you tell me where is defense is poor? it's his fault Lawson is going off from 20+ feet? Or Faried destroying Pau? Or brewer hitting outside shots on Blake, here?

I want to know. Tell me what you're seeing Bynum do wrong all game.

On everybody? His transition and help defense is atrocious. Hes anchoring a defense which is about to give up 120+.

Thats bad. I don't care how many rebounds he has.

And most of those points are coming from 20 feet out...

What's wrong with his transition D? His man isn't getting anything. it's Faried...

Maddocks

yeah. pretty sad how they all give up wide open looks to make bad passes and shoehorn it into kobe. what is mike brown telling this team in time outs?

Branduil

Lakers should seriously think about amnestying Pau. He's been bad for two consecutive playoffs and he's not getting any younger or cheaper.

LuchaShaq

Banned

Comically bad on who? Faried is killing Pau, not Bynum.

Ding Ding Ding.

Bynum isn't the reason why the Nuggets are having one of their best 3 point shooting nights all season.

Bynum isn't why corey Brewer is going coast to coast after steals.

Bynum isn't why everyone besides kobe/sessions is shooting poorly.

Bynum is why Javale is doing nothing but throwing up junk shots.

Bynum is the only reason why Faried doesn't have 20-15 on Pau/Hill

Bynum is why Harrington has made himself look foolish on more than one inside shot.

Cloudy

Banned
We should trade bynum now while his value is high. To be honest, i'd rather keep pau than bynum. Combined with deron williams or some other savvy point gaurd we can rock.

If we can get Dwight for Bynum, I say do it. It's easy to dominate when teams are focused on Kobe and Pau. Guy has been exposed badly this series

kingslunk

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37628523&postcount=16556

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Laker fans^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom