• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-4vtl06.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Remember when Lakers-age was telling us what great value Pau and Odom were for CP3?

I would love to Fringe style watch the Lakers with CP3 flopping everywhere and Lakers fans telling us about all the contact happening on the court

Maddocks

Kobe sucks? Denver fans are blind.

Funny how ONE Laker talked shit and you blame it on all the players.

Just like how people blame the entire Laker age for a couple of erratic posters.

NBA GAF culture.

bynum has has a attitude problem all year, he should just play and shut up. He's adding fuel to denvers fire by saying,"close out games are kind of easy"

And I was talking how they all pass to kobe because they expect him to bail them out. sessions passing to kobe instead of taking the wide open 3. blake not taking a 3 but passing it out to kobe so he can shoot it instead. bynum watching players fly past him and not even putting hands up. pau looking and acting like its whatever. mike brown being terrible at rotations.

Pau has had a terrible last couple of games, but I have to question Brown giving him the second most minutes in the entire NBA after he looked terrible at the end of last season as well...

Vahagn

Pau Gasol you fucking pussy! I'm done defending this gigantic douche...screw anyone whomever hinted he's a HOF caliber player

linsivvi

bynum has has a attitude problem all year, he should just play and shut up. He's adding fuel to denvers fire by saying,"close out games are kind of easy"

And I was talking how they all pass to kobe because they expect him to bail them out. sessions passing to kobe instead of taking the wide open 3. blake not taking a 3 but passing it out to kobe so he can shoot it instead. bynum watching players fly past him and not even putting hands up. pau looking and acting like its whatever. mike brown being terrible at rotations.

You said and I quote "because the lakers players talk the big talk". Don't change the topic now. Who else besides that asswipe Bynum talked the big talk?

Nobody else.

But go ahead and blame everybody.

Emwitus

Giving up nearly 100 points through three quarters in a Game 6.

I thought Mike Brown was a defensive coach?

What defensive coach puts blake on miller for 6 playoff games while a 6'10 player is on the bench.

EDIT: I already stopped watching this abomination of a game in the early 3rd quarter. Don't mind if we lose the series now, gotta dump pau and bynum for some fresh legs now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The NBA is so fucking desperate to recreate MJ. Anything James or Kobe does will get compared to him, and they'll actually try to convince that they're equal, lol.

Maddocks

You said and I quote "because the lakers players talk the big talk". Don't change the topic now. Who else beside that asswipe Bynum talked the big talk?

Nobody else.

I apologize. I should have said player but I added an S at the end. But it was directed towards bynum and his shit talking. But the other players while not shit talking, they do defer to kobe way to much when they should not.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You said and I quote "because the lakers players talk the big talk". Don't change the topic now. Who else besides that asswipe Bynum talked the big talk?

Nobody else.

But go ahead and blame everybody.

lol you only need one player in the spotlight to speak for the team.. AB took it on himself to make those statements as a Laker..

Kobe looks very...unhealthy at the moment.

If they can't get this score under 15 by the 9:00 mark in the 4th, he should probably be sitting.

He really has played great (especially considering the circumstances). Shame that the team around him is a circus right now.

Bynum hasn't been bad in this game. not good, but not bad.

It's everyone but him and Kobe. The Bynum hate is fucking stupid. Besides him opening his mouth, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom