• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

linsivvi

Bynum is the piece that needs to go. Pau, I don't give a fuck. But Bynum needs to go for two reason: 1) he has value. 2) it will avoid us signing him to an extension. No contracts beyond Kobe/Pau so that we can bottom out and blow it up in 2 years.

You and me are on that 2014-15 hype train.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
We've been warning you for this moment for two plus years now Lakers-age. Why aren't y'all prepared for this?

Lakers fans are delusional. The team is riddled with shitty contracts. Gasol's value has plummeted. The only way they're getting rid of Gasol is if they pay the team to take him.

You couldn't get Al Horford or Montae Ellis for Pau after these playoffs, let alone a CP3 type player. Stern's screw job is complete.

thekad

Banned
2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Closeout Games Really Are Easy

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| Kobe Doesn't Give 5 Million Fucks About Getting Eliminated

Nori Chan

old_snake_salutes1.jpg

Thank you Old Snake

Branduil

You couldn't get Al Horford or Montae Ellis for Pau after these playoffs, let alone a CP3 type player. Stern's screw job is complete.

Remember when Lakers-age said Gasol and Odom were great value in a trade for Chris Paul?

If that trade had gone through it'd be the biggest basketball theft of all time.

Next season, Kobe goes to germany to get a device placed in his chest that pushes a constant stream of HGH into his blood, sits out the first half of the season.

Showcase Pau and Bynum to up their trade value, convince Mike Brown that he needs to spend more time with his family. Bring in Shaw and put Metta on meds, we can call him Med-a World Peace. Tell Lamar we still love him if he comes back for the min.

Like Mr. Pryor once said:

1099777410.jpg

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
The Pau blaming game is silly. The team has no perimeter D, a journeyman point guard that just showed up, a 24 year old "2nd best center in the NBA" who played like shit, a terrible bench, a crazy egomaniacal player not named Kobe Bryant, theyre playing the most energetic up and coming team in the league and they have MIKE BROWN as the coach.

And youre telling me its Pau's fault? Not his best game, for sure and hes in a decline, but everything I mentioned affected the outcome more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom