• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

tumblr_m3u1nuIRDx1qjd9zfo1_500.jpg

Danny looking down LeBron's sandy vagina, realizing that's where all the Heat fans went to tan it up

lebron-flop-3.gif

I do like that Vogel preemptively called the Heat out on the flopping. Did anyone here read Israel Gutierrez's pathetic article on the series? It's one thing to be a zealous homer, and another to be an idiot. Dude wrote an article summarizing a team in the Pacers that he has obviously not watched at all.

Mrbob

Poor Bulls

“I thought I played well, especially with the kind of season it was,” Boozer said, when asked to assess his second season in Chicago. “We had the best record again in basketball, won our division again, had the top seed again, that’s all that matters, yo.”

Boozer defense force assemble! He is going to have to carry the team without Rose till probably the All Star Break and Deng for significant time too. As a fan I know we are in good hands.

The M.O.B

Pacers have a bigger history of beating us than the Heat. I respect the franchise though, and it's all circumstancial. The whole organization is class. They're not a fucking joke, celebrating 8 titles before getting one, hanging Jordan's jersey next to Dan wtf Marino, flopping like crazy, crab dribbling, being so unclutch they drive automatic cars, etc.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

PBY

Banned
Pacers have a bigger history of beating us than the Heat. I respect the franchise though, and it's all circumstancial. The whole organization is class. They're not a fucking joke, celebrating 8 titles before getting one, hanging Jordan's jersey next to Dan wtf Marino, flopping like crazy, crab dribbling, being so unclutch they drive automatic cars, etc.

It all circumstantial lol
1j46ec.gif

Gabyskra

Banned
It all circumstantial lol
1j46ec.gif

What the fuck man, seriously, get CREATIVE, don't just go "lol" on me, you guys are boring as fuck. I don't remember a single fucking time I've laughed at a Heat-age made diss. I don't think anyone ever did out of your circle. Get creative, do something, fucking tumblr gifs man. PeterB- even took Franman's gif from 2 pages ago, it's that bad. Just... forget it.

tumblr_m3ve0xil3f1rss4tpo1_500.jpg

Just wear your underwear proudly.

Canuck76

Banned
Fuck you DY. If I go to church this Sunday I will be asking for the Bobpussies to get the #4 pick.

Of all the great best-gaf meltdowns we've been privileged to witness to this is the one i want most. He's been trying to play it off for the past few months that he'd be fine with the 4th pick.

We all know the truth.

but that means the ending is going to be shit :(

Almost all the playoff teams are drained of their powers to compete due to the Battle in Miami, Spurs-Pacers for mindnumbingly boring 7-game NBA Finals. Worst ratings in decades, and Stern hires all-new referee staff to ensure fans always get the teams with the biggest stars in the Finals.

The Heat may have lost the battle, but the price may have been far too steep...

Gabyskra

Banned
Almost all the playoff teams are drained of their powers to compete due to the Battle in Miami, Spurs-Pacers for mindnumbingly boring 7-game NBA Finals. Worst ratings in decades, and Stern hires all-new referee staff to ensure fans always get the teams with the biggest stars in the Finals.

Sounds like that last B.o.B. song with Morgan Freeman. But Spurs are really entertaining this year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Of all the great best-gaf meltdowns we've been privileged to witness to this is the one i want most. He's been trying to play it off for the past few months that he'd be fine with the 4th pick.

We all know the truth.

I said I'd be fine with any pick between 1 and 3.

The 4th pick? Just ban me in advance.

Duki

Banned

The Heat may have lost the battle, but the price may have been far too steep...

dont you mean we develop a virus that kills the heat but also all basketball players

and also destroys our technological ability to make basketballs

and gets rid of the sport forever

We all know the truth.

Real talk, tho.

The (very real) prospect of "With the fourth pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, the Charlotte Bobcats select Harrison Barnes" keeps me awake at night.

We're not getting the No.1 pick, ROC money already bought the Frog.

PBY

Banned
Dude, don't worry, I'm not asking for help, I ain't LeBron

I really don't have to even say anything- just look at yourself- a knicks fan soo desperate to stay out of the loserbros thread that you rock a fucking pacers avatar and keep talking shit about the team that made the knicks look like a fucking summer league team. You're so jealous lebron turned down your city, it burns you up every day. Fly those pacer colors though, cuz you thought five games was fun? Get ready for dat 4 game assbeating. I'd keep talking more shit, but I'm actually pretty sure that the Pacers will pose more of a challenge that your fraudulent ass-knicks squad that will never win shit. Circumstantial-ass fan, go back to the offseason thread.

Wow, NBA-GAF is something else during the playoffs. Laughing my ass off reading some of the responses, glad I don't check this thread at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom