• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Grats to the Clippers for doubling the amount of playoff series victories since they've been the LA Clippers. Ugly ass game but hard fought and a well deserved result.

Clippers - Lakers WCF is destiny.

not a single memphis starter will play 40 minutes in a game 7.

lolinel hollins.

LAC, LAL, and LAK all having home games the same time is pretty amazing!

Also, my LAL-LAC WCF prior to LAL-Boston Finals prediction still allllliiiiiivvvveeee

for 5 more games in which LaL and LAC will lose

linsivvi

Grats to the Clippers for doubling the amount of playoff series victories since they've been the LA Clippers. Ugly ass game but hard fought and a well deserved result.

Clippers - Lakers WCF is destiny.

How about both teams just forfeit the 2nd round and arrange to play a hallway grudge series instead? Coz WCF ain't gonna happen.

Memphis is still good going forward. Gasol will just get better, same with Conley and hopefully Gay. It's unfortunate that Randolph wasn't 100%.

Gasol has already peaked.

not a single memphis starter will play 40 minutes in a game 7.

lolinel hollins.

LAC, LAL, and LAK all having home games the same time is pretty amazing!

Also, my LAL-LAC WCF prior to LAL-Boston Finals prediction still allllliiiiiivvvveeee

for 5 more games in which LaL and LAC will lose

YOu think the Spurs won't sweep the Clips if Blake's knee is that bad?

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Bulls in 4
Heat in 4
Pacers in 5
Hawks in 7

Spurs in 5
Thunder in 7
Lakers in 6 (desperately want to go with the Nuggets here, think JV has a monster contract series in him)
Clippers in 6

That's not terrible. Believed too much in Marvin Williams and Brandan Wright though.

Celtics in 7
Heat in 5
Spurs in 4
Thunder in 5

jjasper

Just a terrible game by Rudy Gay. Very disappointing.

It was a terrible series for him and OJ. We managed all right but we can't survive with OJ, Gay, and Conley having bad games it is just not possible and it is what happened today. That and we got Hollins'd.

Really infuriating watching the Clippers take over the game with Zach out for part of it and Conley out for the other part. You have to play your best players.

Memphis is still good going forward. Gasol will just get better, same with Conley and hopefully Gay. It's unfortunate that Randolph wasn't 100%.

Not unless in the offseason someone in the front office has to get it in Hollins head that you can't be throwing shit lineups out at key points in games.

Gasol has already peaked.

Really?

Hi dream. :)

Congrats to all my fellow Clips-Agers.

TCG
Crooked
Midnight
ratcliffja
dream
me
greatestjedi
Edgeward
Chichikov

... missing anyone?

Wish I had more time to watch games. Too bad I have several more years of this BS. :(

Omega

Banned
I'm calling a Laker upset. MWP to do some more thug shit and take out Durant for the semis.

The other 3 series end in sweeps.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol @ ESPN having to explain who plays for the Pacers

that shit is head shaking.

jjasper

#FreeMayo

Wonder how much his stock is going to drop.

Also Memphis media acting like they are going to go hard after Hollins in the post game. I'll believe it when I see it.

Bench was amazing today. If you were wondering why Olshey was so adamant on keeping Bledsoe, now you know why.

Bench was the difference in the whole series. Young, Bledsoe, Evans, Mo,and Kmart really gave them a boost. They should amnesty Jordan though. Kid is garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom