• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I want a 76ers/Pacers ECF just to see what excuse ABC has for not showing 1 game of it.

dream

manuginobili Manu Ginobili
LAC beat MEM in game7 and they will be our next opponent. We start on tuesday 8.30p in SA. Time to practice. Bye

Read that with a Borat accent...

filler

Banned
I'm not mad the clips won at all, the grizz proved they weren't the better team. imagine if they actually had a good coach. I just hate watching them play because of all the flopping.

I really think people are underestimating the Lakers in the Thunder series. If Bynum has a good series, the Thunder really have no answer for him on the inside. The key will be Mike Brown making adjustments on preventing Westbrook penetration. I'm liking our chances with MWP checking Durant and Bynum down low, but they're going to need to improve pick and roll defense with Ramon.

Lakers in 6.

I really think people are underestimating the Lakers in the Thunder series. If Bynum has a good series, the Thunder really have no answer for him on the inside. The key will be Mike Brown making adjustments on preventing Westbrook penetration. I'm liking our chances with MWP checking Durant and Bynum down low, but they're going to need to improve pick and roll defense with Ramon.

Lakers in 6.

So you pick the Lakers in 6 after admitting Mike Brown has to be a good coach for them to have a chance?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Lakers in 6.

Bynum could barely handle McGee. Perk, Collison, and Ibaka will be fine.

FThunder in 6 - just good enough to delay the LAblowup

When VDN returns home tonight he will be welcomed by the feeling of impending doom that facing Pop creates for shitty coaches.

Pop is going to slap his shit so hard...so very hard.

Lakers in 6.

i think it's how the thunder looked and how the lakers looked in the first round. the thunder looked dominant and dallas had no answer for them. the lakers let a bunch of rookies and no names push them to a 7th game.

on paper, the thunder should win the series. they have a better offense and a better defense. for every "thunder have no answer for X" on offense, there are two "lakers have no answer for X" on the thunder. but that is why they play the games. there's no way it will be a sweep but the thunder should take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom