• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Totally deserve to lose this. Incredibly bad coaching and lack of effort in key times. Really frustrating to watch.

Only thing that can save us now are Clippers FT shooting.

Memphis lost the game when it decided to not run Conley, Gay, and Marc the entire 4th. All of them are 27 and under and healthy. Why would you not play them. Did they not watch the older Ron, Kobe, Pau go the entire 4th last night?

Come on Hollins.

Arenas should have never seen the floor.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Lionel Hollins is done if they lose this series.

You can't keep a coach after that epic fail in game 1 and then a game 7 loss in your house in the same series. Inexcusable.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Mayo is the only one giving a fuck.

He's gonna be a don in Denver next year

jjasper

Lionel Hollins is done if they lose this series.

You can't keep a coach after that epic fail in game 1 and then a game 7 loss in your house in the same series. Inexcusable.

He will keep his job but he will be on a short leash for this absolutely terrible job.
He is going to get destroyed all offseason.

2nd round started before game 7 last night.

Ya, I just noticed that after I finally found the rounds have the tabs to see the schedule. I thought I was on my guide on my tv that heat were playing and then I saw the boston/philly series already played their first game. I never noticed the second round can start without all teams finishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom