• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT2| OKC VS LA: Black on Black Crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that seems entirely due to injuries that may plague them for the whole Spurs series. With that said, I think the Clippers can pull off at least one win in the series.

I dunno man. If they were healthy, I think Spurs would win in 6, but if those guys are only 70 percent or less, I don't see how they can win a game or two.

btw

gcVAI.gif

Wade always comes off as a really lazy defender, I don't get why Heat fans always get upset about him not making all-defense teams when he so often doesn't even bother to run back on defense...

Men in Black 3 looks god awful

makes me sad

Will needs a new agent.

Wade always comes off as a really lazy defender, I don't get why Heat fans always get upset about him not making all-defense teams when he so often doesn't even bother to run back on defense...

Well...considering the other guards who have gotten on the all-defense teams in the past, I see their point.

Wow the reffing in this game is awful. Pacers getting called for every little bump and touch while Miami pushes, grabs and whacks away with no call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom