• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

a) I wasn't claiming conspiracy, you simp. I just said I thought officals at the beginning of the year were supposed to make it a judgement if that's foul of not. If a player makes a blatant swing into a defender with good position, they don't call that.

No, they were determining whether it's a shooting foul. And calm down with the name calling

effzee

Ha I love seeing Westbrook get frustrated and then ignore the called play, Durant, and the whole team to try to take it one on one.

That last play he had Durant open ignored him. He had a cutter. Ignored him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How about "that screen was so moving, it brought me to tears?"

I prefer "That was a screen it looked more like the Icky Shuffle!" (can be changed for Cupid Shuffle for the younger gen)

Lots of work to do by the Spurs in the 2nd half. I hope they are able to respond to OKC's energy. First of all, take care of the ball. Second, start moving the ball, don't stand around. That's not what got them to this point.

h1nch

In case anyone forgot, OKC is really fucking good. Still think the Spurs can pull this one out if they quit making so many turnovers and play a mistake-free 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom