• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Stephen Jackson is gonna shank Harden.

James - you ain't bout dat life, son

i had 0 interest in spiderman but then i saw lizard was the villain so i'm kind of interested.... i just don't see the need to see spiderman reboot. part 1 and 2 were pretty good

Jonm1010

Banned
Avengers is kind of badass

Haven't seen it yet, so I'm not including that.

Though I guess i did like Iron man 1 but Thor and Captain America I was pretty meh about.

i had 0 interest in spiderman but then i saw lizard was the villain so i'm kind of interested.... i just don't see the need to see spiderman reboot. part 1 and 2 were pretty good

I think thats my biggest problem, it just seems so soon to reboot....maybe I'm just getting old

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Harden must not know about Captain Jack. Watch his ass get left slumped in the parking lot.

WE RIDE TOGETHER!

Right right I forgot its all in favor of the Heat! Or FThunder! Or the Celts against ATL!

Whatever. Can't wait till tomorrow to read page after page about the Heat getting favors.
The game is in Boston. You'll read tons of Quad-L's talking about "OMG BIAS OFFICIATING" and "HOW COME YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT BOSTON REFS?"

effzee

They have to make a Spiderman movie every so often to retain rights to the IP, otherwise it reverts back solely to Marvel. Sony is basically forcing this reboot to keep the franchise, and considering how bad Sony is doing overall, they are wishing hard this movie makes tons of money.

After the horrible Spiderman 3, I really hope this is good.

untitled-3k7yiv.gif

They have to make a Spiderman movie every so often to retain rights to the IP, otherwise it reverts back solely to Marvel. Sony is basically forcing this reboot to keep the franchise, and considering how bad Sony is doing overall, they are wishing hard this movie makes tons of money.

After the horrible Spiderman 3, I really hope this is good.

i'm going to go ahead and guarantee the amazing spiderman will be better than spiderman 3. i would say that it's a close battle for worst superhero movie ever between spiderman 3 and x-men 3, but then i remember batman & robin exists

KingGondo

Banned
Surely there was no embellishing of the truth for added hate right?
It's actually a really good documentary, and the Seattle parties (Schultz, the mayor) come off way worse than Bennett does.

He honestly just took advantage of a ripe opportunity. And I'd say Presti has been vindicated for "tanking" considering how things have turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom