• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
These refs... That ref had ZERO line of sight to call that. ZERO.

HOLY FUCK Harden ran INTO Manu!

Shameless.

Vahagn

Lol Ginobli you can't pass and screen someone in the same motion lol

Edit: are you people blind? He put his forearms up to screen Harden from closing out on the shooter

Part of me feels that this game is way too important for that flopping shit to be a part of the game.

and part of me feels like someone getting a call by flopping against Manu is sweet poetic justice.

Fantomex

OKC fans better make sure Boston makes it to the finals, no way does he let Lebron keep being a laughingstock. Big Market money ya dig?

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
Part of me feels that this game is way too important for that flopping shit to be a part of the game.

and part of me feels like someone getting a call by flopping against Manu is sweet poetic justice.

I really hope Harden wasn't hurt after that last foul.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Shameless flop and the refs fell for it.

Common sense should tell you that a guy doesn't go flying from that kind of contact.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Not only was the call in general bad, but that ref didn't have the line of sight to even make it. There were 2 or 3 players inbetween him and the play.

There are a bunch of calls to complain about this game, but that wasn't one of them. Even if Harden way overacted the contact, you can't set a moving screen like that.

Then again, refs call charges on offensive players while defenders are still moving, so its all shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom