• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panzon

'm so happy to be witnessing this game. Good old basketball without all that bitching and moaning we always get from that south beach team. Durant is soooo good and harden with the big shot just now. Great night.
EDIT: Yes I get it. The refs have been messing it up a little but then again thwyve been at it since for the past couple of seasons (unfortunately) o_O

TheFatOne

Holy shit what happened to the Spurs? I decided not to watch the game when I saw the score at half time. Can anyone give me a quick recap.

Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless
Refs have decided they'll make sure OKC going to Finals. One outrageously bad call after another. Ginobili robbed of 3-pt play, 3. Sickening

Lkr

'm so happy to be witnessing this game. Good old basketball without all that bitching and moaning we always get from that south beach team. Durant is soooo good and harden with the big shot just now. Great night.

joke post i hope

PBY

Banned

You watching the same game were watching? nothing to bitch about....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom