• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer

twinturbo2
butthurt Heat fan
(Today, 08:58 PM)

untitled-3bpg8p.gif

Yes!

DJ88

LeBron blowing his load early, Wade starting out like shit. I've seen this movie already, it was called Game 5.

This is exactly where the Celtics want us. LeBron not missing anything and Wade being off again and they're only down in the single digits while playing mostly like shit

Celtics need to stay within single digits without Garnett on the floor, once he comes in they will go back up. Heat need to get in the double digits when Garnett sits.

It seems the East is going to have trouble against OKC in terms of big men, no?
Boston only has Garnett, while OKC has 3 big men that they can rotate.

And Miami only has Bosh, who might not be able to play a full game, right?

If Wade wasn't ass this series we wouldn't have so many close games

I wonder if he's even watching tape of these games, he doesn't know how to escape doubles or deal with them. Either that or our coaching staff sucks at getting him points on the move

How? He's tossing it at Wade but Wade turned around.

Imagine if that's a Celtic

Repost what you'd say

This was the fast start I expected to see.

Now to see what happens later with the rest of the Heat slowly losing their rhythm standing around watching the LBJ show...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Stay classy, Boston.

just shut your trap.. if it happened to any OTHER player from this playoff run, even LBJ, ok... but if Wade was playing outside he would have been stomped out by now.. dude has been a grade A douchebag all playoffs..

just shut your trap.. if it happened to any OTHER player from this playoff run, even LBJ, ok... but if Wade was playing outside he would have been stomped out by now.. dude has been a grade A douchebag all playoffs..

I've been highly critical of him this entire playoffs. I wish someone would also stomp his ass to the ground and get him straight

I think I should be allowed to call Boston fans pieces of shit the same way Heat fans get labeled

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I've been highly critical of him this entire playoffs

I think I should be allowed to call Boston fans pieces of shit the same way Heat fans get labeled

Heat fans aren't labeled pieces of shit.. bandwagoners maybe... blue tooth wearing douche bags maybe.. but pieces of shit? no..

I like how the gameplan to get Wade going is to set him up for long jumpers

Just great coaching

Heat fans aren't labeled pieces of shit.. bandwagoners maybe... blue tooth wearing douche bags maybe.. but pieces of shit? no..

They might be bandwagoners but does any other city have bandwagoners as gorgeous as the Miami ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom