• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seguin

Banned
Damn, Lebron is playing filthy right now. At least he should, much like a cookie, crumble, and the results will be delicious for Celtics fans.

PBY

Banned
Spo... I think we should try to play bosh a lot more this game, fuck a plus minus- and bring in the warden to help a kg

Vahagn

People are surprised that the desperate team on the ropes came out strong to start the game?

It's like people never watch basketball or something. This is all going according to script. See Last night

I can't remember the last time I've ever had my enthusiasm curbed after every good play because it won't matter until there's 12 minutes left. That makes me the "I don't give a shit about your job, I don't give a shit about your effort!" fan

People are surprised that the desperate team on the ropes came out strong to start the game?

It's like people never watch basketball or something. This is all going according to script. See Last night

yep

all boston needs to do is be within 10 in the 4th and if they open the 4th with a 3 and a stop and a bucket, assholes tighten and lube can't even save

PBY

Banned
I can't remember the last time I've ever had my enthusiasm curbed after every good play because it won't matter until there's 12 minutes left. That makes me the "I don't give a shit about your job, I don't give a shit about your effort!" fan
It really won't matter til the fourth. Craziness

I agree to an extent but just seeing Bosh impact the game is making me feel so much better. But then there is Wade...

that's every basketball game, though.

Sanjuro

ib2CuaBrpgPVe6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom