• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

I still want to see OKC/Heat in the finals just to see the refs' heads explode from having to decide who to screw each night.

Somebody gif that KG face

Sunhi pls

untitled-21fm76.gif

Are you serious?

Vahagn

Maybe I'm wrong, But that Lebron first half was the least impactful psychological dominant performance I've ever seen.

Boston wasn't even phased for a millisecond. They never got scared or nervous, it never felt like they were losing control of the game. Just that they had a 12 point handicap or something.

PBY

Banned
Maybe I'm wrong, But that Lebron first half was the least impactful psychological dominant performance I've ever seen.

Boston wasn't even phased for a millisecond. They never got scared or nervous, it never felt like they were losing control of the game. Just that they had a 12 point handicap or something.
Sigh. Your confirmation bias is showing

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

They are 3 hall of fame vets over there.

They're ring holding vets coached by doc rivers, of course they're not scared.

Still down 12 though, so fugg em.

Spoelstra misses his family.

!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom