• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston has to be a lot better in the second if they want to pull off this win.

magicjohnson.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wait. um. One man is beating this Celtic's team. This isn't like the 2008 squad out there.

James used 22 of Heat's 47 possessions. Scores on 17 of those. Directly responsible for 36 points. Just eight scores on 25 non-LBJ touches.

It's been a one man show indeed. Kind of worrisome for the 2nd half since they need LBJ to keep playing the role of God with everybody else basically having their head up their ass.

Shurs

James used 22 of Heat's 47 possessions. Scores on 17 of those. Directly responsible for 36 points. Just eight scores on 25 non-LBJ touches.

It's been a one man show indeed. Kind of worrisome for the 2nd half since they need LBJ to keep playing the role of God with everybody else basically having their head up their ass.

Wade has been absent in every first half of this series, hasn't he?

Shurs

i hate aziz ansari but this commercial is amazing. still funny after all these months

I'm watching the game on my Xbox and ESPN 3 has rotated the same 4 commercials every break during the playoffs. It's to the point where I mute the TV when the commercials come on, I'm so sick of them.

I'm watching the game on my Xbox and ESPN 3 has rotated the same 4 commercials every break during the playoffs. It's to the point where I mute the TV when the commercials come on, I'm so sick of them.

im just glad there arent any more of those awful kia ads. those were garbage. AWFUL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom