• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
up to this point this pic showed how the game was going..

nba_g_lebron16_576.jpg

Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 not 5, not 6... 7 games.

I sometimes wonder if Wade has completely bought into the "Wade's the closer" stuff...

Resilient

Boston offense gone. Open 3's missed, slow awkward drives to rim by Pierce, no energy...just flat. Rondo taking risky passes, KG struggling to rebound, and missing easy layups. Just a gross match to watch.

Vahagn

Boston just didn't bring it tonight. They're so flat across the board. Everyone is playing piss poor except Rondo and Bass. None of the Big 3 came to play

benjipwns

Banned
Maybe I'm wrong, But that Lebron first half was the least impactful psychological dominant performance I've ever seen.

Boston wasn't even phased for a millisecond. They never got scared or nervous, it never felt like they were losing control of the game. Just that they had a 12 point handicap or something.
Boston just didn't bring it tonight. They're so flat across the board. Everyone is playing piss poor except Rondo and Bass. None of the Big 3 came to play

Vestal

If this continues... Alot of analyst will be eating HEAVY CROW... Looking at you Stephen A.... you too Wilbon

Vahagn

This game has no intensity or force

It's like watching a scrimmage practice played at 50% effort. Even Lebron isn't all over the place, he's just catching shots and hitting ridiculous mid range shots which I love. I'm all about the mid range game.

But it just looks like the intensity is about a 7 in this game.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If this continues... Alot of analyst will be eating HEAVY CROW... Looking at you Stephen A.... you too Wilbon

In case you haven't noticed, most analysts have no idea what they're talking about. Still, one game doesn't make a series.

Yeah, Lebron sodomized Boston but also the Celts just didn't show up today either, particularly offensively.

This game has no intensity or force

It's like watching a scrimmage practice played at 50% effort. Even Lebron isn't all over the place, he's just catching shots and hitting ridiculous mid range shots which I love. I'm all about the mid range game.

But it just looks like the intensity is about a 7 in this game.

I have noticed this. I kind of fear that Heat get a little comfortable again for game 7, like "oh look how easily we beat them".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom