• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT3| If he dies, he dies *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Can someone please provide a direct link to NBATV.com's live press conference page? Every time I go there, I cannot find it, even under "videos".

Maybe I'm wrong, But that Lebron first half was the least impactful psychological dominant performance I've ever seen.

Boston wasn't even phased for a millisecond. They never got scared or nervous, it never felt like they were losing control of the game. Just that they had a 12 point handicap or something.

You were dead wrong. James obliterated Boston. Boston got this game to be a slugfest just like they want it, except James hit EVERY shot. Wouldn't allow Boston to dictate the terms of the game. By the end of the 3rd, the Celtics unraveled because they couldn't make any headway with bron on fire.

Don't take away from what he did. Lebron was GREAT tonight. He put the team on his back and carried them for 3 quarters and stomped on Boston. I enjoy seeing Lebron fuck up as much as anyone, but greatness is greatness. And tonight was a superb performance.

Resilient

I was so excited for this match. It feels...it feels like premature ejaculation in basketball form. Lebron so so good, but the buildup to that so unsatisfying..

Vahagn

I still believe the Celtics will win game 7, but that's only because I want them to

Heat are clearly the favorites. Celtics just mailed this in...

Scared of the Thunder? lol

Owzers

this game reminds me of Ibaka's 11/11 game, Saturday is going to be a different story. Heat might still win, but it's not going to be mega-James jump shots and Celtics missing EVERYTHING.

MacAttack

Lebron carried the Heat tonight, if he doesn't go off like he did, the Celts would have had a chance to close them out tonight. If he can do it again Saturday, the Heat will win. If he puts up his normal production, I like Boston's chances.

Vahagn

You were dead wrong. James obliterated Boston. Boston got this game to be a slugfest just like they want it, except James hit EVERY shot. Wouldn't allow Boston to dictate the terms of the game. By the end of the 3rd, the Celtics unraveled because they couldn't make any headway with bron on fire.

Don't take away from what he did. Lebron was GREAT tonight. He put the team on his back and carried them for 3 quarters and stomped on Boston. I enjoy seeing Lebron fuck up as much as anyone, but greatness is greatness. And tonight was a superb performance.

Except I was talking about the first half. First Half didn't phase them, 3rd quarter clearly did. But their own offensive ineptitude had more to do with it than Lebron's first half.

Still doesn't take away something from Bron. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE. But the Celtics mailed this game in.

Shurs

LePad James!

158389_o.gif

Kwhit10

I still believe the Celtics will win game 7, but that's only because I want them to

Heat are clearly the favorites. Celtics just mailed this in...

Scared of the Thunder? lol

They're not scared off the thunder you know the Celtics have never lost a series with rondo, Ray, pierce, kg, and Perkins starting.

Btw, if Lebron had more games like this (even in closely contested matches) then I'd probably be a fan of his or at the very least have a greater respect for him.

Well I think I can relax now. Wow what a performance.

This team confuses the hell out me, wtf man.

I am still worried they come out all limp in game 7.

Except I was talking about the first half. First Half didn't phase them, 3rd quarter clearly did. But their own offensive ineptitude had more to do with it than Lebron's first half.

Phase them, how? The big 3 aren't going to just pack it in after a single half against nay team or players. Come on.

Lebron dominated the game. Flat out. Yes, the Celtics didn't unravel in the 1st half, because they would never do so, but by the end of the 3rd they did because James never let up. Boston started rushing their sets, their shots, etc.

Fucking give credit where it's do. Boston tried to make this a low scoring slugfest and Lebron had none of it. If Lebron shoots even 50% for 3 quarters, Boston wins this game. Lebron willed his team to a victory.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Btw, if Lebron had more games like this (even in closely contested matches) then I'd probably be a fan of his or at the very least have a greater respect for him.

Lebron averages 30 in closeout games.

I think Boston takes game 7, there's no way lebron will play like this 2 games in a row.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boston's legs have caught up with them. They can't get any penetration, and when the three pointer isn't falling, they're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom