• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
Sources said:
Rapper Styles P gets an invite to Knicks training camp?

29mskcn.png

Unpleasant demeanorball is a movement.

What the FUCK, they permed Frank?
He's my real friend in real life, and he's a good dude. All he wanted to do was post about wrestling, animation and sports. He never wanted to make trouble with anyone, and even though people made it a sport to troll him (and he often brought it on himself, whatwith being a Mets/Knicks/anime fan or being argumentative), he never got out of line unless it was about some silly rule that was selectively enforced for him.

He took this forum seriously - sometimes too seriously, which is probably why he got banned so often - but it was because he loved this forum. I introduced it to him, and now he's got way more posts than me. If there is someone who can help reduce this ban, please do so. Maybe he wasn't always the best user here, but he's my friend and he's a good man. I'm going to miss him posting in sports threads...Knicks-GAF will miss its bulldog. :(

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's my real friend in real life, and he's a good dude. All he wanted to do was post about wrestling, animation and sports. He never wanted to make trouble with anyone, and even though people made it a sport to troll him (and he often brought it on himself, whatwith being a Mets/Knicks/anime fan or being argumentative), he never got out of line unless it was about some silly rule that was selectively enforced for him.

He took this forum seriously - sometimes too seriously, which is probably why he got banned so often - but it was because he loved this forum. I introduced it to him, and now he's got way more posts than me. If there is someone who can help reduce this ban, please do so. Maybe he wasn't always the best user here, but he's my friend and he's a good man. I'm going to miss him posting in sports threads...Knicks-GAF will miss its bulldog. :(
He was a good guy. He represented the Kane Klique well, and he even once told me that he thought Boozer's hair looked real, and he was thinking about doing the same for his own scalp. I also believe he was considering becoming a Lakers fan too. I say bring him back!

and it's not like he was using it as an insult. It was a quote from a wrestling vid.

If you are gonna perm someone make it happen when they insult someone.

Some people get offended crazy fast.

R.I.P Frank.

I will watch E7 in your honor tonight....lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Somebody told me something about how Frankman's ban history was an issue, but most of those were from ban bets related to sports. Other bans he got were either trivial, or from shit like the last one where someone took his post completely out of context.

He helped me out more than anyone when it came to the legal stuff surrounding my shoulder getting wrecked by a Dodge back in January too. :/
Hi Dy. Do you have a Bee?

nerfs are coming :/

Nope. I don't farm like I should.

I'm here. Just not posting much in here. Waiting for the season to start. Can't watch the game today though :(

Lol good deal, I haven't seen Brandy in this thread in awhile either, so I was thinkin I was the only Mavs fan still left. I'm pretty excited to see Dirk finally play as a Maverick in Germany though, hopefully him and the new comers play good.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Damn I'm not gonna be able to hit 50 before stuff gets nerf'd.

I don't mind the Bee nerf much just made farming easy but it did pretty much make endgame revolve around getting it and a CC or well any weapon and calling it a day. Once you get a bee and conference call ANY class would slaughter bosses in seconds. What I wish they would would fix is duping which is probably imposible but at the very least would be nice to see dupers marked like in Torchlight 2 if you respec with the console or create something with the console.

Then there's also other hacks/cheats on the PC version like getting a legendary every time from the slots, spawning an infinite amount of enemies including Vermi etc. With that said I've shamelessly gotten nearly all the heads and a decent amount of skins from someone collecting them and just dropping lol. Course I've actually gotten pretty lucky with heads to the point where I could have traded my extras to get every every head regardless though they would have no doubt been duped.

I don't mind the Bee nerf much just made farming easy but it did pretty much make endgame revolve around getting it and a CC or well any weapon and calling it a day. Once you get a bee and conference call ANY class would slaughter bosses in seconds. What I wish they would would fix is duping which is probably imposible but at the very least would be nice to see dupers marked like in Torchlight 2 if you respec with the console or create something with the console.

Then there's also other hacks/cheats on the PC version like getting a legendary every time from the slots, spawning an infinite amount of enemies including Vermi etc. With that said I've shamelessly gotten nearly all the heads and a decent amount of skins from someone collecting them and just dropping lol. Course I've actually gotten pretty lucky with heads to the point where I could have traded my extras to get every every head regardless though they would have no doubt been duped.

I've used the Bee since 32, from Normal to TVHM, it is great. Hopefully it won't hit it too hard.

A great deal of fun is in Borderlands 2. Even with no Bee, I'd adjust fine; probably better because it only takes 1-2 hits before it breaks.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
http://dmmx2.nba.com/videourlredirect?&project=/bballops/bballops_Flopping_Video_10_3_12

Official NBA video showing examples and non-examples of flopping. There's a huge gray area there, but that's to be expected. Looks like Battier and UD will be fine. Wade...will have to tighten up his game. CP3 and TP have also been put on notice in this video. PEACE.
Haha so appropriate that the first team shown are the Clips.

I really hope they don't back down from this either. It's gonna be hilarious seeing the butt hurt this rule is going to cause.

Lakers vs. Heatles in 2k13....throw the ball in to Dwight,kick out to Jamison for the three. rinse, repeat. ease.
Lebron blowing by his man and taking the ball right up the middle gets Dwight in foul trouble really, really early tho.

charsace

One of GAF's better posters gets perma'ed. Meanwhile there are a whole bunch of annoying fucks that are still around.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

They permabanned a goddamn puppy. How does one permaban a puppy? He's one of the most harmless posters on this damn forum -- and I mean that in a good way.

Offense not looking too hot, way too many turnovers. I know it's because this team has so many different players, but hopefully they can figure it out soon.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The NBA putting players on blast with the flopping video is so damn hilarious.

edit: Frankman is PERM'd. What the fuck?!

He said the dreaded c word..... Which was a quote.... From a wrestling vid... In the wrestling thread.

Clearly he was a monster.

I'm all for being nice and respecting people but sometimes this board is too uptight. He got banned and it wasn't even a insult. It was a joke between people who got it.

Free Frankman yo

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He said the dreaded c word..... Which was a quote.... From a wrestling vid... In the wrestling thread.

Clearly he was a monster.

I'm all for being nice and respecting people but sometimes this board is too uptight. He got banned and it wasn't even a insult. It was a joke between people who got it.

Free Frankman yo

Jesus. That's the second time some outsider walked into the Wrestling thread and snitched on Frank.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Jesus. That's the second time some outsider walked into the Wrestling thread and snitched on Frank.
It's what's fucking up a lot of that thread. I honestly think GAF should have specific rules for specific communities. I mean, what's the point of community threads if we can't be treated like ones, with our own individual customs.

I think most sports threads have someone watching due to the whole insular thing. So I can only imagine that his comment was taken out of context.

If you knew Frank you'd know he wasn't serious and in that thread it was a wrestling thing.

Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom