• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
its ok guys im back

0198_fuc2.gif

Dwight's full reply to Shaq on NBA.com preferring Bynum and Brook Lopez as centers: "I don't care what Shaq says. Shaq played the game; he’s done. He’s done. It’s time to move on. He hated the fact that when he played, the older guys were talking about him and how he played. And now he’s doing the exact same thing. Just let it go. There’s no sense for him to be talking trash to me. He did his thing in the league. He was one of the most dominant players to ever play the game. Sit back and relax. You did yours. Your time is up. So I don’t really care. He can say whatever he wants to say.”

(Will you ever get on the same page with Shaq?) “What do we need to be on the same page for? … I have respect for him and what he did for basketball. That’s it. Like I said, he has already did his thing. He played. When my time is up, there’s going to be somebody else who can do everything I can do and probably do it better. Instead of me talking about him, I’ll do my job to try to help him get to where I’m at. I think that’s what guys who have done it before us should do.

(Did you ever have any relationship with Shaq?) “I don’t know what we’ve had.”

(Will you have a relationship with Kareem?) “Me and Kareem have talked. That’ll stay private.”

Fuck yea Dwight! Tell that fat fuck to sit his ass down!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey Lakers-age, how many rings has Dwight brought you? Shaq?

Nelo Ice

Banned
It's what's fucking up a lot of that thread. I honestly think GAF should have specific rules for specific communities. I mean, what's the point of community threads if we can't be treated like ones, with our own individual customs.

Seems theres always 1 guy that lurks a community thread with the sole intent on getting someone banned or something stupid like stopping Dream from posting the observer for lol. Shame Frankman was banned espcially for something so ridiculous.

When the hell did you get junior'd?

What does this sentence mean?
Phil Jackson may have stepped away from the NBA, but he's never been one to duck a controversy.

The former Los Angeles Lakers coach didn't exactly pick sides in the recent dust-up between centers Shaquille O'Neal and Dwight Howard, but said "there is a lot to what (O'Neal) says" when he characterized Howard as a "pick-and-roll" player with a more limited offensive game than more traditional back-to-the-basket centers Andrew Bynum and Brook Lopez.

Cloudy

Banned
Phil Jackson may have stepped away from the NBA, but he's never been one to duck a controversy.

The former Los Angeles Lakers coach didn't exactly pick sides in the recent dust-up between centers Shaquille O'Neal and Dwight Howard, but said "there is a lot to what (O'Neal) says" when he characterized Howard as a "pick-and-roll" player with a more limited offensive game than more traditional back-to-the-basket centers Andrew Bynum and Brook Lopez.

Thing is, on a team with Kobe, Nash and Pau, a pick and roll big is EXACTLY what they need.

Oh okay. Hope its a minor one.

Yeah, who knows, he might be out for like 12 weeks or something. Other than that, I liked the game. They're still rusty obviously, but Kaman and Collison looked good. Mayo, well he didn't play bad but he had too many TOs and didn't really assert himself much.

Mothman91

Wow, so much shit to watch for a DC fan tomorrow.

Nats game, 'Skins game, Wiz game(anyone know what time this one starts?).

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
There probably will be some spots available... dunno though. Adam runs them.

What is this Bee of which you speak?

The Bee is an OP shield in Borderlands that does amp damage without draining the shield. It also fully recharges all at once instead of gradually.

At Level 49, it can add 46k, Level 50? 50k.

Makes the entire game as free as the Kings.

Hey Lakers-age, how many rings has Dwight brought you? Shaq?

How does this matter?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
its not a bad color scheme.

crazy to think of all the loops we've gone through to get rid of that bob johnson orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom