• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Ok. shameball is simply a collection of individuals who have no idea how to play basketball. Got it. Shameball= laughter, fuckball=tears.

Shame ball is when everyone who is involved in the team/game should be ashamed of how bad they are at the game.

See bobcats 2009 - present.

is "Check the Transcripts" the Obama version of:

6a00d8341c67fe53ef0115704be553970c-800wi.jpg

It's preseason and everything, but I wonder if Jamison even likes basketball at this point, he hasn't really shown any effort in the last four years and is as much of an on-court cancer as an NBA player can be.

Meeks showin a bit of his worth.

edit: so jazz win by 34 lol. now just imagine how much worse it would be if mamba didn't strike when he did.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's preseason and everything, but I wonder if Jamison even likes basketball at this point, he hasn't really shown any effort in the last four years and is as much of an on-court cancer as an NBA player can be.

Jamison is the definition of shameball.

Someone who has talent and skill and knowledge of the game but has given up even on a team that has a chance to win it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom