• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo dudes, I did it. I procreated again. Here's Tyson getting to know his little brother and holding him for the first time.

8Gmcd.jpg

There, now you can get back to overreacting to a preseason Jazz beatdown of the Lakers

Congratulations

So I have watched all the Laker pre season games so far, and I am not worried....................................................

About our starting 5, but my god this might be the worst looking bench I have ever seen since the Terry Teagle days. I mean there is not one player I have seen off the bench that has done anything!!!!!!!!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Such a tough blow for the Wolves. Roy will have to be in 08-09 mode for them to stay even for the eighth seed while Love and Rubio are out.

He's going to get driven into the ground these first two months, when we should have been preserving him because our schedule is easy. Damn it.

Maybe Derrick Williams can stop sucking.

He's going to get driven into the ground these first two months, when we should have been preserving him because our schedule is easy. Damn it.

Maybe Derrick Williams can stop sucking.
I just realized this gives room for Williams at the 4 like he always should have been, but hasn't he sculpted down to play small forward?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I just realized this gives room for Williams at the 4 like he always should have been, but hasn't he sculpted down to play small forward?

He's back near 240, after they apparently thought he was too light.

Well, he'll get all the minutes and shots he wants now. No pressure, kid, you're just filling in for one of the best players in the league. As long as you're vaguely near the paint, we're fine.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
don't worry loser bro

Me, you and DY are gonna go 1,2,3

LOT-ER-RY

Your reward? The second coming of Magic Randolph, Nerlens Noel.

Son, Rodeo's team is going 4th at best in the lottery. Blazers gunning for that top-3 pick!

Barbosa is bench insurance.

Lee/Terry/Green/Sully/Fab (or Darko)

That's a pretty dangerous bench.

I might put money on the C's to make the finals. The Heat are good but the Celtics have never gone away easy.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I might put money on the C's to make the finals. The Heat are good but the Celtics have never gone away easy.

I wonder if the laker rumors were true. If they were he should of gone there and hungout with Nash.

and if the 36 year old anchor of that team gets injured, they aint about shit. lot of basketball to be played between now and May.

Same could be said about Wade. Write em off if they meet a healthy Lakers/Celtics team without him.

I like the Heat over them, just sayin--dudes haven't been easy outs ever in this era.

Man, you've really been tryin to push this huh? We get it man, the lockout champions aint shit lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Happy b day h3ro
heat got better and was missing bosh.
Preach. Celtics got more versatile - but I wouldn't say 'better'. Plus everything still hinges on KG.

Also, Barbosa might be one of the worst shooting guards in the league.

The Wolves have gone 5-41 in the games Love has missed in the last four years, this could end pretty badly for them.

Then again, AK47 and Pekovic are a lot better than the guys that they've usually put out when Love has been hurt.

Pimpwerx

celtics improved a lot more than the heat did, no doubt about that

On what planet did this happen? Here on Earth, Miami stole one of their top players, while the Cs tried to patch the hole with bubble gum and duct tape. We also got Jorts. Instant dynasty stuff. PEACE.

Jordan Crawford on shot selection: "It really comes down to if I make the shot, it's a good shot.

Better than MJ.

On what planet did this happen? Here on Earth, Miami stole one of their top players, while the Cs tried to patch the hole with bubble gum and duct tape. We also got Jorts. Instant dynasty stuff. PEACE.

Celtics' record with Ray Allen healthy: 23-23
With Ray Allen injured: 16-4

I'm not a fan of the Celtics this year, but I don't think Ray Allen's departure will hurt them that much.

KingJ2002

I would not be surprised if it's a Lakers Vs. Celtics matchup this year.

I mean... i'd throw up in my mouth a bit... but i wouldn't be surprised.

This.

Adding a healthy Bosh + Allen >>>anything they've done with that roster since that series. Its probably over in 5 again if bosh plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom