• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

In an innovative and historic hiring, the Oklahoma City Thunder have reached agreement with Serbian Darko Rajakovic to coach the franchise's Development League affiliate in Tulsa, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Euro invasion

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
maybe he is waiting for the regular season to start.

He has been waiting for the regular to start since 2002?

He did have some good years in Wash but really has looked bad for awhile..

I was thinking this chance might be good for him.. but well...

Offseason has been pretty depressing so far for Lakers fans. Nash had as many turnovers as points, rebounds and assists combined today. The bench has been garbage. Jamison and Meeks were supposed to come in to lift the bench and besides a few lucky shots by meeks today it has been brick after brick from those two. The returners (Ebanks, Blake, Morris and Goudelock) have been pretty terrible as well. Just bring back fish, it can't be any worse than it is now.

Mothman91

Offseason has been pretty depressing so far for Lakers fans. Nash had as many turnovers as points, rebounds and assists combined today. The bench has been garbage. Jamison and Meeks were supposed to come in to lift the bench and besides a few lucky shots by meeks today it has been brick after brick from those two. The returners (Ebanks, Blake, Morris and Goudelock) have been pretty terrible as well. Just bring back fish, it can't be any worse than it is now.

It can't once Dwight comes lol.

Canuck76

Banned

Hahahahaha Oh my God.

Lakers fans have it so hard.

Omega

Banned

yeah poor Laker fans

their starting lineup can start in the all-star game, they have it so rough compared to every other team..

Jeff-DSA

Yo dudes, I did it. I procreated again. Here's Tyson getting to know his little brother and holding him for the first time.

8Gmcd.jpg

There, now you can get back to overreacting to a preseason Jazz beatdown of the Lakers

giri

Yo dudes, I did it. I procreated again. Here's Tyson getting to know his little brother and holding him for the first time.

8Gmcd.jpg

There, now you can get back to overreacting to a preseason Jazz beatdown of the Lakers

Congrats on another son.

Only 3 more and you'll have a team.

Blah blah blah blah... this shit will have less relevance than paul ryan's apron in june.

h3ro

CHYMD.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
holy shit! congrats you fertile bastard!
Did sex ball really exist? really?

Sexball was when Stella DJ got his groove back after LB left. It was nice, but tanking doesn't just 'happen'. You gotta earn those lotto picks.
its preseason lol

nba preseason is the most meaningless stretch of the entire year

just be happy that ron decided to show up wearing pants

charsace

Are you for real?

Jeff is building an army so that his wife can never win!

marc berman said:
While Jeremy Lin is on the cover of GQ, Carmelo Anthony is on the cover of November’s Slam Magazine and now ESPN The Magazine’s NBA preview issue. Anthony probably wasn’t thrilled to hear of Lin’s latest magazine cover, as Anthony’s jealousy of Lin last season has been well-documented. In the preview issue, the dynamic is rehashed, with one new detail: Lin warned Anthony he wouldn’t get the ball if he weren’t open.

“Jeremy is a tough guy,” an anonymous source said. “He told Carmelo under no uncertain terms, ‘I’m not going to give you the ball unless you create space and run the plays.’ None of the other guys had a problem with it. Tyson [Chandler] didn’t, Amar’e [Stoudemire] didn’t. They knew they had a better chance with the ball in Lin’s hands in the last few minutes.” ... As expected, the Knicks exercised their third-year option on Iman Shumpert’s rookie contract. Shumpert was named to the NBA All-Rookie first team last season.

lol, I bet none of this ever happened.

KingGondo

Banned
Oh shit guys! You're gonna want to get in on #WhyNot Wednesday!

@russwest44 said:
#whynot wednesday is back ,send me some stuff that's #whynot and ill retweet...#whynot #whynot let's keep is goin alllll dayyyyy #whynot

#YN0T

Overreact much? It's freakin preseason...

Nori Chan

Congrats Jeff. You have some good looking children. I guess they take that from their mother.

dont kill me oh infamous morman murderererer

ahh i remember when it was the Jazz with the white jokes

I wish G-TYME was a bad player, then I could have said "You still have Hayward, he's a white joke." Stupid G-TYME had to be good at basketball.

edit:I assume Obama 'won' the debate last night cause dIEHARD hasn't brought it up for no reason a bunch of times today.

crpav

Hate on my for my opinion if you want but the Lakers need a healthy Howard, a less crappy bench, less Kobe being Kobe and PHIL JACKSON.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

8Gmcd.jpg

Congrats dude!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Congrats, Jeff.

The NBA is taking steps to cut down on pregame handshakes and rituals that have become popular with players in recent years. Starting this season, as soon as player introductions are finished, there will be 90 seconds put on the game clock, and teams will be expected to be ready for tipoff after that time.

The NBA tackling the real issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom