• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

black father.
white mamma.

the baby's gonna look like a 2k default myplayer, watch.

First pic of dy's kid revealed

i

charsace

I just want everybody in NBA-Gaf to know DY_Nasty recently became a father. He's doing it for the black community ya'll. This is a big step, and I think we should show our support to the new daddy on the block.

Congrats, DY!

His life is over now. Say goodbye to free time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
IT AINT MINE

I just got lunch twice with a girl that's two months pregnant lol

Pimpwerx

Dwight shit on you guys with regularity.

And the Drew/Pau shit was almost always pretty bad because of how stiff Drew is. Pau and Drew are fucking terrible in PNR coverage, and most teams have a stretch 4 so the size was kind of a myth.

Drew was really only a factor in the second chip, and Pau was easily the best big on the floor for the finals that year.

If you watched last nights game, it's clear the size is fluid and legitimate now, as opposed to just taking up space before.

Last years stats:

Dwights splits vs Miami:

19.8 PPG, 18.8 RPG, 1.8 SPG, 2.3 Personal Fouls Per Game, .56% FG shooting, 12 FTA Per

Bynum splits vs Miami:

15.5 PPG, 12.5 RPG, 3 BPG, .50%FG shooting, 4 FTA Per

And that's discounting the fact that Bynum is an awful help defender which is crucial against Miamis slashers and Dwight is the best in the game at it.

Not saying the Heat aren't the favorites, but the stats say that there is a world of a difference.

ORL's spacing was crazy, totally different system. It was basically Dwight and a bunch of 3pt shooters camping. It will be easier to send help for Dwight's man with the reduced spacing on the Lakers. You can't really compare their performances since ORL's offense was just so weird.

As for Bynum's numbers, don't forget that one of those games we didn't even have Bosh. We tore through some big frontcourts in the postseason, and emerged unphased. The key is that our defense is still good while going small.

If size was our greatest weakness, more teams would try loading up on bigs. Instead, teams are attempting to match our personnel. See Ibaka shooting 3s. LAL is gonna need some good perimeter shooting to win a series against us. That's been our biggest weakness so far. We protect the paint first, and the 3pt arc last. It's not gonna be Dwight that beats us. PEACE.

Jeff-DSA

kids, significant other, work. Having 2 of these 3 things will eat up a lot of a person's time. And as time passes I realize more and more that I might be too selfish to deal with all 3. Especially kid(s).

It's part of growing up. Eventually doing the same old things (hanging out with friends, gaming every night, etc.) starts to feel less and less fulfilling. Having a wife to share experiences with, raising a family, and taking care of a home and working in a successful career all start to become pretty desirable.

And I still have my time to play games, meet up with friends, play ball, and screw around doing stupid stuff. I just don't have as much, but I find that I don't need as much as I used to.

It's part of growing up. Eventually doing the same old things (hanging out with friends, gaming every night, etc.) starts to feel less and less fulfilling. Having a wife to share experiences with, raising a family, and taking care of a home and working in a successful career all start to become pretty desirable.

And I still have my time to play games, meet up with friends, play ball, and screw around doing stupid stuff. I just don't have as much, but I find that I don't need as much as I used to.

Your wife write that up and stick it in your brownbag lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom