• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Shump will probably be included in this trade. Maybe THJR.

Though Raps are said to be looking for first round picks which Knicks dont have any for the next 50 years.

Either way, somehow the Knicks will lose this trade as well.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
NBAAllStar Balloting by @Sprint 1st Returns West Frontcourt: K.Durant (607,407), D.Howard (295,120), B.Griffin (292,925), K.Love (275,506).
Garbage.

NBAAllStar Balloting by @Sprint 1st Returns West Backcourt: K.Bryant (501,215), C.Paul (393,313), S.Curry (327,449), J.Lin (240,404).

NBAAllStar Balloting by @Sprint 1st Returns West Frontcourt: K.Durant (607,407), D.Howard (295,120), B.Griffin (292,925), K.Love (275,506).

NBAAllStar Balloting by @Sprint 1st Returns East Backcourt: D.Wade (396,279), K.Irving (365,712), D.Rose (272,410), J.Wall (124,851).

NBAAllStar Balloting by @Sprint 1st Returns East Frontcourt: L.James (609,336), P.George (489,335), C.Anthony (424,211) R.Hibbert (208,369)
Wait

Does this mean that LeBron might start at center in the ASG?

reilo

trailblazers: With 132,818 All-Star votes, @aldridge_12 is currently ranked 8th among Western Conference frontcourt players
trailblazers: As for @Dame_Lillard, he has received 55,847 All-Star votes, which currently ranks him 10th among Western Conference backcourt players
Garbage x1000

Real fans don't let casual fans vote.

We're gonna trade Felton and THJr and a pick to get stupid Kyle Lowry, who is going to break down.

If the world was just, we'd be able to flip Felton and a second rounder...but Masai is going to go in dry.

Dwyane Wade: 396,279 votes
2. Kyrie Irving: 365,712 votes
3. Derrick Rose: 272,410 votes
4.JOHN WALL: 124,581 votes
5. Ray Allen: 99,464 votes
6. Rajon Rondo: 80,889 votes
7. Deron Williams: 44,282 votes
8. George Hill: 42,536 votes
9. Evan Turner: 33,605 votes
10. Mario Chalmers: 32,996 votes

omfg Teague ;_;

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
We're gonna trade Felton and THJr and a pick to get stupid Kyle Lowry, who is going to break down.

If the world was just, we'd be able to flip Felton and a second rounder...but Masai is going to go in dry.

Don't forget an expiring Kyle fucking Lowry..... Who knowing the Knicks they will need to overpay or have no point guard again next year...... Those fucking idiots....

I don't see the problem here.

dis guna b gud

gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

reilo

dont coaches still pick the bench, the fuck is the problem?

That casual fans are dumb when it comes to ASG voting. And really it's just a "which city with the biggest population will get their starters in?"

reilo

Every Knick fan loved Ray-Ray a year ago, and look at him now. Dy told y'all.

Felton is not a starting PG period.

If we get Lowry KNicks need to move Prigs to the starting lineup shump to the 3 and melo back to 4.

Bench would be

Beno
JR
Metta
Amare
Bargs

diehard

Fleer
Voters don't know what they are doing, i remember Deron not even being in the top 30 or so vote getters when he was putting up 19/10.5 on nearly 60% TS

So Lakers interested in Kyle Lowry I am guessing? Nash Out, Blake Out, Farmar Out. What is Kobe going to run the point? I know the answer is yes! But trade for Lowry help the Raps tank Lakers nation

So Lakers interested in Kyle Lowry I am guessing? Nash Out, Blake Out, Farmar Out. What is Kobe going to run the point? I know the answer is yes! But trade for Lowry help the Raps tank Lakers nation

I don't want Mitch on the phone with Masai. He got rid of Rudy and Bargs and 'won' both trades. Lunacy.

I don't want Mitch on the phone with Masai. He got rid of Rudy and Bargs and 'won' both trades. Lunacy.

Masai isn't perfect--he extended a Nene that was already breaking down and then probably 'lost' or at best drawed with Grunsfeld when he traded Nene for Javale McGee and then promptly extended him.

Still, the guy seems to learn from his mistakes.

Seriously, though, if Houston does trade Asik for Millsap, who else do they throw in? I'm thinking Terrence Jones is the most likely candidate, which would also pave the way for Millsap to break into the starting 5 with Howard, Lin, Harden, and Parsons.

Masai isn't perfect--he extended a Nene that was already breaking down and then probably 'lost' or at best drawed with Grunsfeld when he traded Nene for Javale McGee and then promptly extended him.

Still, the guy seems to learn from his mistakes.

I think in hindsight, the McGee thing was out of his hands seeing how Denver was/is still high on Javale after Masai left and chose him over Coach Karl.

Masai is gonna get Shumps too, just watch. WHy the fuck is NY giving up yet another first round pick for a middling player.

What the fuck.

I think in hindsight, the McGee thing was out of his hands seeing how Denver was/is still high on Javale after Masai left and chose him over Coach Karl.

Masai is gonna get Shumps too, just watch. WHy the fuck is NY giving up yet another first round pick for a middling player.

What the fuck.

Probably true

Top Bottom