• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Pick swap probably. Though according to rumors it's not very close right now but NY is the most promising spot.
Chris Herring @HerringWSJ about 2 hours ago
TOR wanting another 1st-rounder from NY for Lowry = a bully holding some1 upside down til their lunch money for the 2018 school yr falls out

Interesting piece in WSJ, alot of opposing players have said Knicks' answer at PG for the future might already be on their roster.

Toure Murray

Barrage

Only problem is having to pay Fat Felton for the next fucking two years, but still...Lowry for that package? YUP. Anything to slide closer to Ender.

giri

I'm torn. I think lowry is well over rated, but the knicks PG play has been so terrible it's hard to not justify the trade.

And they really have nothing left to lose at this point.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 47s
Knicks' pursuit of Kyle Lowry being held up by Knicks' refusal to give up 1st round pick, sources say -

happycry.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
And at last report, Toronto was said to be seeking TWO of the following three: Shumpert, Hardaway Jr., Future First. A bit pricey, I'd say

not even the knicks are that dumb

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm not sure I see how Lowry helps the nets at all unless they're getting rid of one of those stupid contracts.

Would love for this day to end in more Knicks breakdowns though, in hopes of a follow up video.

It's generally dumb for basement dwellers to try and improve short term, but The Nets and Knicks are only a handful of games from HCA with Toronto being one of the few teams in their way.

Getting those two into a bidding war for a playoff push would be genius. Masai doing work.

giri

It's generally dumb for basement dwellers to try and improve short term, but The Nets and Knicks are only a handful of games from HCA with Toronto being one of the few teams in their way.

Getting those two into a bidding war for a playoff push would be genius. Masai doing work.

And he's got two of the stupidest GM's working for him there.

Its not like the Knicks don't have assets. If the GM could just realize that they need to tank they'd be fine.

Carmelo should be able to get them a 1st, maybe not this season but surely next. Chandler has value both as a player and as an expiring. Amare is an awesome expiring as well for getting rid of awful contracts next season.

They have big time expirings that can help get rid of another teams mistakes and bad contracts and they have actual talent that should be able to result in picks.

But that won't happen of course.

Well Raptors don't even want Shumpert, and there's no way THard is going to be dealt considering he's was the guy who would replace Shump in a deal. They'll take Felton, Metta, and Udrih and like it.

Top Bottom