• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

diehard

Fleer
wow i could have won today but i played a RB that didn't play and one go for 2.6, while i had 3 RB's on the bench go for 18.8, 22.8 and 22.3 respectively.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland keeps following a record-breaking 3PT shooting performance with an abysmal one. Nice to see they can still pull those wins off on the road in a back-to-back even when their threes aren't falling.

When Josh Smith plays well, do the Pistons have the best de facto frontcourt in the league right now?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @TrailBlazersPR: With his game-winner tonight, Damian Lillard is now 15-for-19 from the field in overtime during his career.

Portland keeps following a record-breaking 3PT shooting performance with an abysmal one. Nice to see they can still pull those wins off on the road in a back-to-back even when their threes aren't falling.

When Josh Smith plays well, do the Pistons have the best de facto frontcourt in the league right now?

George-West-Hibbert is pretty great.

AcridMeat

Banned
All you had out of the timeout was a pick and roll? You didn't have any other back up plan when that didn't work? Fuck you Jackson.

Pkaz01

Th vegas over under is 208.5 that three would decide a lot of money lol

Anyway 5 in a row, 14-9 for the suns great win

I almost had a heart attack after that curry 3 and the bledsoe turnover

Pkaz01

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

throw David Lee on the block, we need a change.

The problem for the suns and the warriors is that its so hard to find a 4 that can run with their offense. Like who are you going to pick up boozer or gasol? neither of them help young running teams in any way.

pilonv1

The problem for the suns and the warriors is that its so hard to find a 4 that can run with their offense. Like who are you going to pick up boozer or gasol? neither of them help young running teams in any way.

ASTAT & Lowry for Lee & Speights. Raptors couldn't get a better tanking pair

Pkaz01

Amir Johnson but that trade I posted would never happen because we have no picks.

suns could be a possible facilitator in that trade but I don't know what they get back in return the only pieces they would want would be barnes or derozan (who i personally think is overpaid and would rather have hayward)

Fjordson

Only bright spot is that as a Kentucky fan it's good to see Bledsoe balling like he is this year.

UK was insane that year. Cousins and Patterson down low, Wall and Bledsoe on the perimeter.

giri

suns could be a possible facilitator in that trade but I don't know what they get back in return the only pieces they would want would be barnes or derozan (who i personally think is overpaid and would rather have hayward)

Agree, Rather Hayward over DeRozan

In other news, Eric Gordon is having an upswing lately. Hopefully he can continue to get better as the game comes back to him. If they can get him Healthy and Davis comes back. .. Not a bad start.

Top Bottom