• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You fucking lied about the JANK Rules. You told me Felton was indestructible and never really gets hurt. Dude has been hurt since preseason...
He's probably not hurt that bad. He's played through much worse.

It's more likely that he's just fat and lazy now.

giri

I don't know what he's complaining about. They did give him $66M dollars or so in his extension alone. I wish people were that disloyal to me.

That and more importantly the drug addiction. I really thought he would recover after going back to the Clippers. Coming off 6th man of the year he could have 5 or more seasons of being productive and he found all the way he could to destroy his career.

Oh yeah. That too.

Truphenom

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=n8w5gs4 + Lakers 1st rounder

Looks good to me!

Do it Mitch!

EDIT:

tumblr_m603pjptJk1qdmdu3.gif

Lol

J Smoove having a monster game against Portland.
He's probably not hurt that bad. He's played through much worse.

It's more likely that he's just fat and lazy now.
He injured/re-injured his hammy twice (the 2nd time he couldn't walk out of the locker room), then developed a nerve issue in his hip when he started overcompensating.

But sure, say he's faking an injury. Sounds about right.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
J Smoove having a monster game against Portland.

He injured/re-injured his hammy twice (the 2nd time he couldn't walk out of the locker room), then developed a nerve issue in his hip when he started overcompensating.

But sure, say he's faking an injury. Sounds about right.
Faking an injury - no. I worded that very poorly.

Being fat and lazy lead to his injury. His conditioning was never questionable before.

Lakers don't have a 1st round pick to give up for like another 4 years, you crazy Knick fans. My guess is that the deal that is being talked is Pau + filler for Tyson and Shump, but I honestly don't see why the Knicks do it. And the Lakers don't want Amare. I see nothing coming out of this.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets are so bi-fucking-polar.

I guess I'll take it over being complete and utter shit like the Texans.

Losing to the worst teams in the league is hard to handle.

Cloudy

Banned
Lakers don't have a 1st round pick to give up for like another 4 years, you crazy Knick fans. My guess is that the deal that is being talked is Pau + filler for Tyson and Shump, but I honestly don't see why the Knicks do it. And the Lakers don't want Amare. I see nothing coming out of this.

Pau is an expiring contract and they feel they have something with Bargnani (Tyson coming back sends him to the bench)

Pau is an expiring contract and they feel they have something with Bargnani (Tyson coming back sends him to the bench)

Tyson to the Lakers would make sense, a straight swap of Tyson for Pau sorta does too as the Lakers can employ the 4 shooters + 1 defensive big lineup that they can't with Pau, I don't get why the Knicks would have to throw in Shump though?

Pau Gasol is completely finished and can't do anything well other than pass.

Every team has lots of expiring contracts. Most of the players on expiring contracts are better than Pau Gasol.

The Knicks are trying to make the playoffs so it would benefit them to get okay or good players instead of bad players even if they're looking for an expiring.

So, Chandler to the Lakers really doesn't make that much sense.

Smokey

knew a L was coming

you can pretty much count on it being a high chance of catching a L when the Rockets play subpar teams

Which means they should get to the Finals amirite

Fjordson

Holy fuck at the last play of the half for Warriors / Suns. Should have been a 4 point play.

Edit: or maybe a travel by Curry :lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
knew a L was coming

you can pretty much count on it being a high chance of catching a L when the Rockets play subpar teams

Which means they should get to the Finals amirite

lol

Top Bottom