• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Beautiful transition offense. Such a stark contrast from just two seasons ago when they were awful in transition.

LaMarcus with another 15 rebound game. Add 24 points tonight.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The Blazers look like a hybrid of OKC and Golden State with their crazy athleticism and three point shooting ability.

The difference is that their best player is a Power Forward. They look like the 2011 Mavs in makeup, although Lopez isn't as good as Chandler defensively, but Damian is so much better than Kidd.

Probably too little too late, but there's enough time to not foul and get a decent shot off... if they can get a defensive rebound. Lillard's been getting offensive rebounds like crazy, though.

Can Mike Brown draw up a decent last play?

Edit: Or... not last play. It worked, though... even if it might have left too much time on the clock.

SamuraiX-

I regret every doubt I ever had about Damian Lillard.

my fucking goodness

sophomore year with this much fucking ice water in the veins

we ain't ready.....

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

p8oPz6W.gif

Top Bottom