• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs are playing great basketball right now. Just can't close out the best teams in the league. Yet.

Shifty GIF I made, this might do until something better cones along
JUTqHht.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Igoudala is back tonight. Let's see if he smacks everyone into shape.

My guess is it's close and we still lose.

edit: Wait there's no Anthony Davis still maybe they'll snap the losing streak.

Woo hoo....Dre' is back.

Too bad David Lee is too.

...I see what you're doing David. I also see who you're doing it against.

Glad Dre' is back.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Asik is pretty much gone now:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
With Rockets determined to make Omer Asik deal within 48 hours, Hawks, Celtics, Cavs, 76ers most serious suitors, league sources tell Yahoo.

All eastern teams lol

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m
Beyond Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland and Philadelphia, I know there's one more significant team in Asik mix. "A wildcard," a source says.

He's coming back to the Bulls!

Edit: Better not be the fucking Heat. I don't want to hate Asik.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @BlazerFreeman: Asked Dame at what point he realized he was feeling it vs Cavs. From a nearby locker, Wesley Matthews shouted: "When he got off the bus."

Portland could beat any WC team in a 7 game series, they have the athleticism, outside shooters and inside threat to make an upset over a more celebrated WC team a real possibility.

Not exaggerating at all when I say this was a borderline must-win game. I got the feeling that if the lakers lost tonight it would be like the final push of the snowball down the hill. I dunno why exactly, just had a gut feeling this will be a huge game. Similar to last year when i predicted that win @OKC that triggered a huge run to end the season and make the playoffs. This game wasn't at that level but it was very important. Against a good opponent... Griz are tough especially at home even without their gasol.

Top Bottom