• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Asik is good, but it seems like not many teams want to commit to him as a defensive centerpiece, which is what his contract would imply.

^^^This.

Also no reason for asik to play as others have said he will get paid anyway and moved in due time. Likely in the offseason as part of another trade.

If he gets injured now the odds of him being moved go down slightly and with that the liklihood of his next big contract. On top of that fuck the Rockets for bringing him over and then getting dwight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
roflbot.jpg

roflbot.jpg

lol

That pic of Asik smiling was from last nights game. The bottom pic is how he's looked all season long.

Tom Penny

Exactly.

If he wanted out so bad he should have sucked it up, suited up and played his ass off for every game. He didn't help his trade value out at all.

Raise his value from top 5 defensive Center with no offensive skills to top 5 defensive Center with no offensive skills? He is what he is. He can't do anything to raise his value.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Raise his value from top 5 defensive Center with no offensive skills to top 5 defensive Center with no offensive skills? He is what he is. He can't do anything to raise his value.

That has a lot of value. A guy who is a diva and will complain about everything while being a cancer in the locker room has less value.

Is this what happens when you have one professional team in the city?

I wouldn't make that comment about the Spurs until the last month of the season so.....

What happened?

I had a pretty big sseizure on the bus on the way to work a few days before thanksgiving. I hit my head on the way down and have an animeish scar above my right eyebrow. I got lucky I didn't have a concussion or worse. I have epilepsy so it's not the first time I have had a seizure but I have nnever had one in public like that

Zeus Molecules

That has a lot of value. A guy who is a diva and will complain about everything while being a cancer in the locker room has less value.

He is just sitting on the bench and mean mugging last I heard.... He's not shitting in peoples shoes and trying to orchestrate Mexican standoffs. Trust me he's good and he'll get moved in the offseason as a kicker/side deal for somebody else. This is how these things go.

Tom Penny

He wants to go to another team...not sure how that makes the other team not want him unless their plan is to immediately bring in another Center and make him a backup..then yep..he's a disgruntled cancer.

SamuraiX-

I still remember when I first saw Asik in the 2010 FIBA World Championship. Motherfucker faked an eye injury so he didn't have to shoot freethrows in the closing seconds of the USA vs Turkey game.

Bitchmade to the core.

Zeus Molecules

I still remember when I first saw Asik in the 2010 FIBA World Championship. Motherfucker faked an eye injury so he didn't have to shoot freethrows in the closing seconds of the USA vs Turkey game.

Bitchmade to the core.

Makes sense the rockets have a thing for bitchmade centers

Dream excluded

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm sure Asik is going to go to the Celtics and then the Celtics will be left with the contracts of Gerald Wallace and Asik next year, lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Makes sense the rockets have a thing for bitchmade centers

Dream excluded

Yao was not bitchmade. Sampson was not bitchmade. Malone was not bitchmade.

Smokey

I'm sure Asik is going to go to the Celtics and then the Celtics will be left with the contracts of Gerald Wallace and Asik next year, lol

Tom Penny gets to continue to watch his fav Gerald Wallace hobble around every night in addition to a big who can't catch

AcridMeat

Banned
Yao could shoot and was like 80% from the FT line. And was 7'6

;_;
I miss him too
Me and yao will always have a place

He made mafuckers salty around here under my watch in 2k.some of the salt still flows mmm
Ha, he was one of my favorite players in 2k too. I had to prevent myself from drafting him or else it was impossible to lose the way he could shoot and space the floor.

Speaking of Yao the league could really benefit from another international guy taking off. With Yao gone and Dirk, Manu, Pau, etc. past their prime who else is there? Rubio and Parker?

That seems pretty standard for guys coming back from Achilles injuries. The rest of their body has compensate and starts breaking down. Memo started getting every injury after his Achilles went out and so did Brand.

Then again, I'm not a doctor so that analysis is probably completely wrong.

Tom Penny

Speaking of Yao the league could really benefit from another international guy taking off. With Yao gone and Dirk, Manu, Pau, etc. past their prime who else is there? Rubio and Parker?

Faverani.

Wasn't someone scoffing at Kobe declining due to father time? At least he's on a short contract.

Come on, at least use semi-accurate trolling. You could definitely make the argument that he's the most overpaid player in the NBA.

per of 11.7, ortg of 85, his usual awful defense and he's turning it over on almost 30% of his posessions

sounds like the worst player in the league to me

Top Bottom