• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Wow @ the Kobe news . He wast making Abigail difference on te team playing , should have rested more

Wonder if they reconsider trading gasol now

Lakers about to ge sorry for Jabari

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Konex... poor Konex.

lolololololol. wiggins here come for you bro!
kobe just gifted us the best gift of all. he truly is the GOAT of the lakers.
ace1.gif

jon-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.CoJTVOJMU5.gif

poopin.gif.pagespeed.ce.m9L1y1twwo.gif

happydog.gif.pagespeed.ce.HO1_FO3I7N.gif

Branduil

Konex... poor Konex.

He posted this yesterday:

Looking at the West standings, Phoenix and maybe Denver are the only teams that might not make the playoffs. And even then Golden State and Minnesota are much better than the Lakers. I really don't see how LA makes the playoffs without roster improvemnt.

If Kobe gets this team in the WC playoffs coming off achilles surgery, he's the GOAT

Shit, you hurt one side of your body and then the other side gets fucked up too. Just like Rose.

Edit:

Meeks can go back to playing like he isn't afraid now that Kobe's out.

but those two barely play while kobe plays starters minutes and eats up a ton of possessions

Then he's the most detrimental player to his team, but that doesn't make him the worst player. If I joined the NBA and only ever played one minute, I'd still be the worst NBA player ever despite barely impacting the team.

That's what this clown doesn't understand, even though I've explained it several times.
you're calling me a clown?
the same dude that doesn't know how to open a car hood?
stern will gift us a top 5 pick, he owes us.
you just watch how crooked this league really is.

thekad

Banned
Kobe down? Looks like the tank is off. Too bad Blake got injured my fantasy team could use him.

Then he's the most detrimental player to his team, but that doesn't make him the worst player. If I joined the NBA and only ever played one minute, I'd still be the worst NBA player ever despite barely impacting the team.
Nah, limiting bad possessions is a talent. See: Tyson Chandler.

Marc, Dragic, Pekovic, Casspi, Deng, Rubio. Potentially Kanter.

There's quite a few really good international players.

Oh yeah there are a ton of really good international players in tbe league, none of them are clear up and coming perennial All-Stars though.

Monta's adjusted plus or minus is pretty good this year, but those optimization stats have always rated him higher than most stats (rating him as average most years).

Nash out 4 more weeks, so full strength by February. Kobe, Nash, Pau, finally on the court again. I still have faith in this team.

faith in what exactly?
a gained moral victory from an early playoff exit against one of the most deep draft in recent years?

ok bro, keep fucking that chicken.

Top Bottom