• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Lol pop. These schedule makers/tv companies never learn. Nationally televise the 1st game of a b2b spurs game and not the 2nd game. I would have thought they noticed it by now lol.

Damn another Kobe injury.. me thinks Lakers will win like 5 games w/in that 6 weeks Kobe recovery.

i think thats why Stern or whoever made the christmas games didn't have a finals rematch
Pop would have trolled and rested/let the starters be with their families and skip the game

instead we got Pau vs the Heat on christmas 0_o

i think thats why Stern or whoever made the christmas games didn't have a finals rematch
Pop would have trolled and rested/let the starters be with their families and skip the game

instead we got Pau vs the Heat on christmas 0_o

Don't forget New York vs OKC and Chicago vs Brooklyn. Right now the only games that have any potential for being good are LAC-GSW and Spurs-Rockets.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Speaking of washed up players.....Manu might not be so washed up this year.
IP2UpeJ.png

I think the above pic is a bit incorrect, on 82games reggie jackson is +178 but Manu is +184 IIRC.

Manu is averaging 18-7-6 per 36 and has a 59%TS.

He's still a liability on defense AND he takes some dumb shots when he's trying to get in the flow of the game. He shouldn't have started last year. Worst mistake of Popacorn's career.

I've watched every game the Spurs lost this season and Manu has been the reason every time.

He's still a liability on defense AND he takes some dumb shots when he's trying to get in the flow of the game. He shouldn't have started last year. Worst mistake of Popacorn's career.

I've watched every game the Spurs lost this season and Manu has been the reason every time.

Even in that Clippers beatdown, the biggest margin of victory ever for them against the 5pur5?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Even in that Clippers beatdown, the biggest margin of victory ever for them against the 5pur5?

I doubt it was the biggest. There was a couple of games the Clipps won in San Antonio couple of years ago that stung. Then again, winning that game in OT in LA on a Chris Paul turnover helped ease the pain.

Vahagn

The excitement over Kobe's injury is just sad to see.

I thought not piling on a guy when he gets injured is one of the unwritten rules of The Thread Formerly Known As Best-Gaf

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

I thought not piling on a guy when he gets injured is one of the unwritten rules of The Thread Formerly Known As Best-Gaf
Yes.

People are cheering at the idea of Kobe in pain.

That's absolutely what's going on.

vag, pls.
no point in crying over spilled milk.
no one wants to see players get injured, but let's not pretend kobe's injury wont push them towards further tanking.

Cipherr

Any time you can extend a player for 48 million before he even plays a game after an Achilles tear you've gotta do it.

I mean..... goddamn the man has meant a lot to the organization, but everyone knew that crazy extension was a bad move.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Timmy has had a lot of injuries th at have limited him, especially towards the end of seasons, but I'm so glad he hasn't had the major knee stuff kobe is going through. I wonder how much of it is luck, Pop's game planning, or Timmy losing weight as he has gotten older/PED use

Top Bottom