• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Sanjuro

If he was playing for the money he wouldn't have taken the discount he did to retire a Laker.

...not much of a discount. Either way, he is going to want every penny of that money.

you're trolling but the tank is full speed again.
bring on t-mac just to fuck with Dmczaf's psyche.

I'm not trolling. Lakers are going to do nothing. Pringles is going to retain employment thanks to mediocrity.

...not much of a discount. Either way, he is going to want every penny of that money.

I'm not trolling. Lakers are going to do nothing. Pringles is going to retain employment thanks to mediocrity.

nothing is a good thing, we have xavier at the point, ffs.
but bringing in trash like t-mac would help the cause.
although i do would like to see mitch trade pau to a contender.

VsXCfl2.png
To be honest I don't even know if Kobe can finish his contract. 3 years is a shit ton of basketball left.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Not surprised Kobe's injured again. With that said, I'm thinking Pau will finally be traded now. Gotta get this tank going full speed!.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Watching DJ play is like watching old home videos of your family dog back before he was run over in the neighbor's driveway

Just heard the news. The tank is real. Trade Pau, Mitch. Just fucking do it already. Get a future first from someone. Hell get a half decent prospect or a 2nd rounder. Who gives a shit. Send him packing.

Sanjuro

Just heard the news. The tank is real. Trade Pau, Mitch. Just fucking do it already. Get a future first from someone. Hell get a half decent prospect or a 2nd rounder. Who gives a shit. Send him packing.

First rounders mean shit!

I'm scared of our, what...nine picks!? Nine Eric Montrossities incoming.

The Thunder are shooting 50% from the field and 86% from 3 while the Bulls are shooting 35% from the field. The odd FT advantage for the Bulls has kept this close, but the Thunder will be up 20 by the 4th quarter.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Pau is the key for tanking so hard. And who would trade for pau? He looks like he's ready to be on a beats commercial.

Basically what Ninja said. Someone should be stupid enough to trade for Pau. Mitch should go call Dolan again.

Can't shoot. Can't finish at the rim. Struggles against rangy defenders on the pick and roll. Complete defensive liability.

But he runs an awesome fast break, so he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Top Bottom