• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

that's all i needed to hear.
ku-xlarge.gif

coty d'antoni will unlock his potential bro

I assumed Kobe would call it quits early due to pride. Now it looks like he is going to play for cash-money.

Kobe Bryant? You crazy dude, that guy is competitive as hell and has spent his entire career in Jordan's shadow, he's desperate for #6. He's going to hang on as long as he can, probably ring chase somewhere, he knows his jersey will retire in LA either way.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The excitement over Kobe's injury is just sad to see.

I thought not piling on a guy when he gets injured is one of the unwritten rules of The Thread Formerly Known As Best-Gaf

Only the Laker fans really...

People mostly have just been talking about how he will never be the same...

And how he most likely rushed his comeback

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If the Warriors lose how do you not fire Mark Jackson the same night. Seriously, if they lose how do you have confidence against ANY team in the NBA this year?

Spurs are playing their B squad.

The Spurs B squad almost beat Miami in Miami last season. Should've won that game tho

Blackace

We need to make a list of "The next (insert Hall of Famer)" that Hunter has made up

So far,

Kendall Marshall = Nash
Gallo = Bird
Luke Babbitt = Bird

Hunter looks for the great white hope even tho the media has given up hope
Be funny to see a Hunter drafted NBA 2K team

Sanjuro

Kobe Bryant? You crazy dude, that guy is competitive as hell and has spent his entire career in Jordan's shadow, he's desperate for #6. He's going to hang on as long as he can, probably ring chase somewhere, he knows his jersey will retire in LA either way.

He already stated that he wouldn't be playing off the bench in his career. His contract and recent events seem to put that theory in jeopardy. Should be interesting what he does here on out.

Blackace

If the Warriors lose how do you not fire Mark Jackson the same night. Seriously, if they lose how do you have confidence against ANY team in the NBA this year?

Spurs are playing their B squad.

Mark Jackson is a decent coach...

Not great but far from terrible...

Who do you hire if you fire him...

Maybe Karl...
Besides him or Mac 10 most coaches would be downgrades...

You don't fire a coach for losing a regular season game they should have won...

The Spurs B squad almost beat Miami in Miami last season. Should've won that game tho

Doesn't excuse the turnovers. The Warriors have been turnover machines all year. It's not just the Spurs good defense, or the Spurs being well coached.

The Warriors are one of the top turnover teams in the league, and they aren't nearly as good at free throws as they should be. They are a 3 point chucking team, with a PF that can expose average opposing PF's but disappears when he plays against any athletic power forward.

The warriors need a good coach to pull their game together.

They don't have one.

Someone on the Warrior's real gm board posted this...

I love what Pop did... he is making a statement. " I can take 3 allstars out of my team, and still $hit all over you MJ

Yup.

Top Bottom