• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Mark Jackson is a decent coach...

Not great but far from terrible...

Who do you hire if you fire him...

Maybe Karl...
Besides him or Mac 10 most coaches would be downgrades...

You don't fire a coach for losing a regular season game they should have won...

Of course not.

You fire him because the team isn't better now than it was the first six games of the season.

You fire him because the team turns the ball over more than most in the league.

You fire him because their offensive sets pretty much compose of "Steph...Klay...run around til you're open then jack up a shot....oh, if David Lee has an average or worse PF guarding him try to post him up...oh wait...even if he's going to get his shot blocked...try to post him up"

Or you fire him for trying to have Bazemore initiate an offense.

Or you fire him because they aren't a good free throw shooting team.

He's NOT a decent coach. He's a below average coach. A serviceable coach. A likeable coach.

George Karl is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better coach.

Hell, the Pelican's coach is as better coach.

dvdjamm

1488070_643098492415511_87902828_n.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Of course not.

You fire him because the team isn't better now than it was the first six games of the season.

You fire him because the team turns the ball over more than most in the league.

You fire him because their offensive sets pretty much compose of "Steph...Klay...run around til you're open then jack up a shot....oh, if David Lee has an average or worse PF guarding him try to post him up...oh wait...even if he's going to get his shot blocked...try to post him up"

Or you fire him for trying to have Bazemore initiate an offense.

He's NOT a decent coach. He's a below average coach. A serviceable coach. A likeable coach.

George Karl is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better coach.

Hell, the Pelican's coach is as better coach.

Monty ain't available... of course Karl is a better and would the roster well

But the Warriors are a team that plays good team D have an indentiy and are waaaay better than they were before Jackson

Perkins is such a cunt. Noah went in the Thunder locker room to see his friend Thabo and Perk told him to "Get your ass up out of here."

Royce Young ‏@royceyoung 35m
Joakim Noah just came in OKC's locker room hanging out with Thabo and Perk didn't like it. "We just let anyone in the locker room now?"

Royce Young ‏@royceyoung 34m
Noah: "You want me to leave, I'll leave." Perk: "Get your ass up out of here."

Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider 21m
In the end, it was nothing. At least not until they play again. But clear dislike from Perk. I think Jo was taken aback, then followed suit.

Doctor on ESPN just said Kobe's injury is a sign of coming back too soon and not building up enough strength and conditioning in his leg. Also said the way to rehab this is basically 2 months of no physical activity involving that leg (the one that is already weak from the achillies tear) to let the hairline fracture completely heal. Yeah just sit out the year, Kobe.

Doctor on ESPN just said Kobe's injury is a sign of coming back too soon and not building up enough strength and conditioning in his leg. Also said the way to rehab this is basically 2 months of no physical activity involving that leg (the one that is already weak from the achillies tear) to let the hairline fracture completely heal. Yeah just sit out the year, Kobe.

but konex and heavy said...

Blackace

Are you going to believe a doctor or Kobe-fucking-Bryant?

Hunter looks for the great white hope even tho the media has given up hope
Be funny to see a Hunter drafted NBA 2K team

Back in the good old days when we could do fantasy drafts in 2k, we were in party chat when Hunter picked Kobe 3rd and then he promptly turned on his mic and shouted "KOBE FUCKING BRYANT. I'M GOING TO DRAFT A TEAM OF VERSATILITY HE CAN PLAY THE 1, HE CAN PLAY THE 2, HE CAN PLAY THE 3"

Blackace

kobe bryant also said he's coming back opening night.
Well it is Kobe-fucking-Bryant!

Back in the good old days when we could do fantasy drafts in 2k, we were in party chat when Hunter picked Kobe 3rd and then he promptly turned on his mic and shouted "KOBE FUCKING BRYANT. I'M GOING TO DRAFT A TEAM OF VERSATILITY HE CAN PLAY THE 1, HE CAN PLAY THE 2, HE CAN PLAY THE 3"

lol

Worst Ace

Top Bottom