• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

AcridMeat

Banned
Team is trash on defense my god.

This game demonstrates the shortcomings of golden state as much as it demonstrates just how brilliant pop is as a coach.

AcridMeat

Banned
was that last shot by Curry with 2 seconds left or 0.2? I thought 2, but that was a pathetic attempt to end the game,

Jackson, the guy who gets compliments on his amazing out of bounds plays all the fucking time, drew up something that was completely stopped before the inbound pass by a smart coach's defensive scheme. They didn't take a timeout to reset so that was the sad result.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Klay Thompson has been awful for about 3 weeks now and that isn't even talking about his offense which has been awful as well. Every aspect of his game has been pure suck. That means if Barnes is having an off-night then Curry has to do everything until Iguodala recovers a bit more and takes more of a ball-handling role.

Emwitus

So true what barkley said. Can't bogut post up?
Edit: they clarified that it has to be called goal tending on the floor in order for it to be reviewed.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
It doesn't matter if the ball itself is still over the cylinder just so long as its center of mass is outside the area then you can touch it.

It was close but it was coming off.

It was sitting on the rim when he touched it. That is goal tending.

SamuraiX-

aSEFkPA.png

Yep. Ball's center of mass is way off the cylinder. Clean tip in.

Lol Barkley thinks every team should post up more.

I can count good post players in the league with one hand. It's not like David Lee wasn't scoring in the paint and Bogut gobbling up boards. Klay wasn't hitting shots and Iggy is still trying to get back into form. And their bench doesn't give them jack shit.

Top Bottom