• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Emwitus

foulornofoul.gif

Good luck getting to the finals pacers. Smh. Never saw this play.

masud

Banned
Kinda hard to hit a shot when someone's moving you to the side. When you're in the air it takes very little effort to do that. Should have been a foul. Of course Shump gets called for barely making contact with George after his shot was already released. At home. To lose the game...

I remember when Wade got hit on the arm by dirk on a wild last second type shot and there was no call. Suprisingly, there were no white knights then.

I remember when Lebron had his hands all over Kevin Durant's waist on a last second attempt in game 2 of the 2012 Finals. There was no call. That dude gets the benefit of the doubt from officials, no question.

I don't think you get that call on a drifting last second three pointer. Wade didn't in the play from the pic troll penny posted. But again, there wasn't a fuck given by anybody then...

diehard

Fleer
Ive never bought a jersey before but im for some reason compelled to buy a Trey Burke jersey..

if we somehow win tonight im going to lose my shit

thekad

Banned
Will bitchmade Asik finally stop being a bitch now?

Oh, he didn't practice because of a new knee "issue." Smh

With Lin & Asik out, I'm surprised the Pacers are only favored by 5.5.

The Chicago Bulls are determined not to trade Luol Deng before his impending free agency, according to sources.

Teams have inquired with the Bulls about Deng in a potential trade.

Trading Deng is not in the team's plans, however.

The Bulls are optimistic about re-signing Deng in the offseason.

d-rose-dance.gif

Smokey

Are the rockets going to get blown out tonight

They actually tend to play really well against better/elite teams but still

I wish refs blew the whistle on that play. I thought it was a foul. Heat might end up losing, but i dont give a shit. It's a december game.

Though to be fair, with the Heat up by 3, West was "fouled" by Bosh. According to Joey Crawford, that ref that has a knack for keeping games close. To me that was not a foul. Just great D by Bosh. So that no whistle over PG shot just cancels things out.

Emwitus

I actually agree, that foul on Bosh was pretty weak. Foul on Lebron there would be lame too.

I mean, he was just holding a jump shooter by the hips and got him off balance...no foul at all.
image.php

Did you just switch back to a d"antoni avatar frankman?

Top Bottom