• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Smokey

Rockets have played 31 games so far. Tied with clippers for most. Finished a back to back, day off today, tomorrow starts another back to back.

Thanks stern

Lots of voting in the 2014 all star ballot deserves a facepalm but Im very happy that PG has over a hundred thousand more votes than Carmelo.
In the case of injury, does the next highest vote getter for that position replace the injured guy or do the coaches select a replacement? Either way, I dont see how Steph Curry and CP3 dont form the West's starting backcourt.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lots of voting in the 2014 all star ballot deserves a facepalm but Im very happy that PG has over a hundred thousand more votes than Carmelo.
In the case of injury, does the next highest vote getter for that position replace the injured guy or do the coaches select a replacement? Either way, I dont see how Steph Curry and CP3 dont form the West's starting backcourt.

Technically its the leagues call and not the next guy on the ballot votes wise but I'd be stunned if he didn't get the call to replace Kobe.

otapnam

Ugly but still literally the most effective in the league.

Hell, it ain't even ugly anymore.

His fades kinda look like Karl malones.

And to the guys gushing over isaiah Thomas need to remember hes listed at 5'9. As good as he is now, he will most likely not have a very long career where he starts n scores like he is now - its just too much work at his size.

His fades kinda look like Karl malones.

And to the guys gushing over isaiah Thomas need to remember hes listed at 5'9. As good as he is now, he will most likely not have a very long career where he starts n scores like he is now - its just too much work at his size.
I could see him having a nice long career being a spark plug off the bench..similar to Nate Robinson.

diehard

Fleer
Rockets have played 31 games so far. Tied with clippers for most. Finished a back to back, day off today, tomorrow starts another back to back.

Thanks stern

? The Jazz have played 31 games too.

5 more road games than the Rockets and the hardest schedule in the league, too.

2 more back to backs also.

Thanks, Stern. No seriously, thanks.

Smokey

? The Jazz have played 31 games too.

5 more road games than the Rockets and the hardest schedule in the league, too.

2 more back to backs also.

Thanks, Stern. No seriously, thanks.

You may end up with Jabari tho so it's not so bad for you!

E: beaten by phee

diehard

Fleer
I said this in the offseason but i can't believe Millsap only got a 2 year, $19 million deal.

He has really added the 3 to his game also, 45% on 2.5 attempts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Thanks stern
On pace for a record tying 82 games

Fuck

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Going online now: ESPN sources say Knicks owner James Dolan told his players Thursday no trades or changes to coaching staff are forthcoming

With a "big" home and home against the Titanic division leaders the Toronto Raptors.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...-told-new-york-knicks-no-trades-coach-firings

New York Knicks chairman James Dolan told Knicks players in a meeting Thursday that there are no trades or changes to the coaching staff forthcoming, ESPN.com has learned.

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Dolan gathered the team before the first practice in the wake of New York's embarrassing 29-point home loss to Oklahoma City on Christmas Day largely in an attempt to hush the growing speculation about coach Mike Woodson's job security in the wake of the Knicks' 9-19 start.

Yeah, Raps need these wins against the Knicks, the schedule in the beginning for Jan is tough playing against the Pacers twice, Miami, and the Wizards are unpredictable.

diehard

Fleer
Isn't Parker Mormon? If the Bulls don't win a magic lottery again and bring him back home, Utah sounds like the perfect place.

Yes he is and yes we need his position and everything adds up.. therefore its not going to happen.

I don't care that he is mormon other than i think it could mean he would be slightly more willing to re-sign with us when his contract is up.. especially if he meets a girl her or something.

Emwitus

Aint that some bullshit.

The future of the nba sg

How does zach feel about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiYZgIJjp-g

"It was the refs tonight," said Randolph, who received a technical late in the fourth. "Eight against five. The game in the second half, a man was shooting free throws every time. We were out there playing hard, and they were dictating the game. It can't be like that. We are out there playing, too.

"It was horrible refereeing, it was a horrible game they reffed tonight. Awful. They dictated the game. We are out there working as hard as them."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"The Rockets home game against the Lakers on January 8 has been moved to 7 PM & will no longer be televised on ESPN."

lol ESPN wants no part of the Lakers even with them facing Howard again.

I blame Kobe.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
"The Rockets home game against the Lakers on January 8 has been moved to 7 PM & will no longer be televised on ESPN."

lol ESPN wants no part of the Lakers even with them facing Howard again.

I blame Kobe.

They put Suns at Wolves in that spot instead. Now we're going to beat on national tv. Thanks a lot, Lakers.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Poor Z-Bo and his bank account now.

diehard

Fleer
That defense tho

Also Kemba/Al pnr is starting to come around too. It might actually get our offense out of WNBA-tier.

Im not sure which way you are leaning but according to advanced stats Al has been amazing on defense this year. I believe the cats are #1 since he returned but i could be wrong.

DY_nasty

Im not sure which way you are leaning but according to advanced stats Al has been amazing on defense this year. I believe the cats are #1 since he returned but i could be wrong.
Love Al. On and off the court he's everything you could ask for. The defense is the biggest surprise ever. It's not that he's playing spectacular or anything but he communicates better than anyone else when on the court and with Clifford's confidence he's let us do a lot more than we would normally be able to.

I think MKG being out right now may actually be a good thing. He will be able to hop back into an already established system and just add value instead of trying to do everything.

diehard

Fleer
Love Al. On and off the court he's everything you could ask for. The defense is the biggest surprise ever. It's not that he's playing spectacular or anything but he communicates better than anyone else when on the court and with Clifford's confidence he's let us do a lot more than we would normally be able to.

I think MKG being out right now may actually be a good thing. He will be able to hop back into an already established system and just add value instead of trying to do everything.
I told you that you would like him, he is a way good dude. Him speaking so highly of the Jazz even after we didnt resign him just made me like him more.

Kevtones

Not gonna argue MVP for LMA (yet) but his defensive instincts are underrated. Guy gets his hands on the ball a lot for a big man - disruptive and smart.

Meyers Leonard actually looked somewhat aware last night. There's hope yet although poor TRob.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
ZBo gon' get dat $25K fine.

Hell, maybe even $50K since his critiques were some of the harshest I've heard in a long time.

DY_nasty

I told you that you would like him, he is a way good dude. Him speaking so highly of the Jazz even after we didnt resign him just made me like him more.
There's a couple of pics of him showing love to Kanter and the other guys at the Utah/Charlotte game too.

Top Bottom