• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin can't get by Fisher tonight. Whole damn team is slow tonight.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lot of starters played around 40 mins yesterday.

I know. I'm giving him an out and the rest of them :p

It's still sad to see :(

Matrix

Bench Harden. That D is pathetic.

Matrix

OKC announcers bringing up fts?

lol

God the Rockets suck at the line.

Matrix

Awesome D Klay lolz

Matrix

WTF is Howard taking jump shots!?

why why why

Matrix

I can't watch this shit, in no mood.

PS4 here I come.

Are the Kings actually good now that they have Rudy Gay? They beat the depleted Heat after coming down from 17 and have cut the Spurs lead of 15 to 1

Top Bottom