• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Jefferson isnt a head case.

Headcases get buckets breh

gerald ain't been shit since he turned his life around. kemba is only a good pg when he's ready to hit someone. al gets beaten by women.

mkg is a headcase but his body isn't ready

diehard

Fleer
Headcases get buckets breh

gerald ain't been shit since he turned his life around. kemba is only a good pg when he's ready to hit someone. al gets beaten by women.

mkg is a headcase but his body isn't ready

Headcases cost your team games.

Al getting hit by his woman and not hitting her back is anti-headcase.

when knicks play the lakers who do you go for?

sad-to-OMG.gif.pagespeed.ce.4ClpHBMmaB.gif

fertygo

I'll said that Harden trade starting to looked bad for Houston, if they chasing title dream.
Harden really not looked like legit 1st option for top title contender with his playstyle, he also got banged a lot due to that. And he coupled with Dwight that not have offensive game to boast about as rocket option for another max player that they signing

Not saying that's good trade for OKC, because he's ideal all-star to play alongside with Durant, and they only got role player at best in return.

Pretty ironic trade for both side IMO.

Lamb turns out to be a complete mid level player and it wasn't an all time dumb trade?

When they gave up top 2 (when not drunk) guy at his position?

I'd want you to be my boss and grading me at the year end performance reviews. I

On top of that they couldn't even get the Rox to take that terrible Perkins contract off their hands.

thekad

Banned
Not that it explains their poor performance, but it was their 4th game in 5 nights. Most of the starters played around 40 mins last night.
No, that's a pretty good explanation.

But it won't stop Gondo from pretending it exonerates the Thunder of trading a superstar for end of rotation role players.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll said that Harden trade starting to looked bad for Houston, if they chasing title dream.
Harden really not looked like legit 1st option for top title contender with his playstyle, he also got banged a lot due to that. And he coupled with Dwight that not have offensive game to boast about as rocket option for another max player that they signing

Not saying that's good trade for OKC, because he's ideal all-star to play alongside with Durant, and they only got role player at best in return.

Pretty ironic trade for both side IMO.

Just... no

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lamb turns out to be a complete mid level player and it wasn't an all time dumb trade?

When they gave up top 2 (when not drunk) guy at his position?

I'd want you to be my boss and grading me at the year end performance reviews. I

And the centerpiece of the trade went on and signed with another team. Gondo, pls stahp.

fertygo

Just... no

Almost every week I hear Harden playing with ankle injury, calf injury and other shit.. that's pretty much given because his game mostly about ramming through defender, just ask Wade about how pleasant its fell for his body. Pretty much only MJ and Lebron that could survive and maintain healthy career doing that type of game.

What I'm saying with Dwight signing, Harden remain as first option with that unreliable style and banged a lot, he not even as good as guy like Wade to begin with and more suited for being perfect 2nd option for top offensive guy like Dirk, Lebron or Durant.

Fuck these D-League scrub mother fuckers ruining the Lakers future just so they can maybe get an unguaranteed contract in the offseason then get cut during training camp.

Top Bottom