• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Are the Magic gonna trade him? His value is super high right now. I know he's on a tanking team but he's been pretty amazing this season.

probably

but there's a case in keeping him as a 22 ppg scorer who creates his own shots and can manage a 60+ TS% would cost double or close to triple what he's paid now. however, thinking a 28 year old in his 7th season can sustain this level of improvement (his per has jumped by almost 7 points from last season) is not something to bank on.

So the raptors might change their colors to black and gold....

cue your best drizzy voices gentlemen

Oh fuck.

Once again...

w0m4pYg.png

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
New OT name suggestions:

|OT| Knicks and Nets Merge to Create the New York Knuts

Hmm, I'm actually sticking to this one.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I thought the Heat signing Bynum was a good idea until that stuff about him sleeping with a coaches wife bit came out. Last thing Lebron needs is a flashback to the Delonte West days.

Parker is just an idiot who loves hanging out with famous people.

So he hangs out with that famous humorist who used to be okay, but turned antisemitic around 2003. He hasn't done his homework and there he is, with a racist fuck, with no consciousness of what he's doing. Many other sports figures have done the same thing.

Antisemitism is growing here, it's pretty scary.

Top Bottom