• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

linsivvi

Yeap five games below 500 feels so good. Hopefully by mid February we are at least 10-15 games below and Kobe shuts it down for the rest of the year.

We finally made it to bottom 10 of the league. Still a long way to go though.

I'm not greedy, just a top 5 pick will make me happy.

Jeff-DSA

So Stern leaves the NBA as a league full of defensive floppers, three point chuckers, foul baiters, tankers, and an Eastern Conference that can barely stay above .500. Good job, Stern. You really improved the game under your watch.

The dude should have left 10 years ago.

diehard

Fleer
but we got 3 picks (2 if we don't shutdown kemba and al) and money to blow with gordon coming off the books so we still eatin on draft night breh

The Detroit pick is top 8 protected, Portland's pick will be in the mid 20's, and you are definitely giving up your pick. If i had to guess you will be selecting around 15th and 25th.

We arent getting Parker, and you arent getting Exum.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The Detroit pick is top 8 protected, Portland's pick will be in the mid 20's, and you are definitely giving up your pick.

We arent getting Parker, and you arent getting Exum.

Detroit isn't picking top 8 and we know how to turn on the tank engine better than anyone if need be. Portland's pick is still good enough for someone with 'character issues too'.

Its a deep draft and I heard he loves ganja, skrippuhs, and is a secret communist. Not to mention he's been seen driving rap cars.

diehard

Fleer
Detroit isn't picking top 8 and we know how to turn on the tank engine better than anyone if need be. Portland's pick is still good enough for someone with 'character issues too'.

Its a deep draft and I heard he loves ganja, skrippuhs, and is a secret communist. Not to mention he's been seen driving rap cars.

Both Detroit and Charlotte are making the playoffs doe

Top Bottom